Blog Comments

@jonestown420: I don't know you, but you'd make a pretty good comedian. Either that or you're deluded. TNA used to be different, until they started hiring WWE's former stars. They put the TNA title on people who haven't earned the right to (effectively using the fan support WWE built up) and the wrestlers who made TNA relatively popular (AJ, Daniels, Samoa Joe, etc.) are cast aside because quite frankly TNA management has no belief in their own product anymore to try and build characters for their homegrown talent.

Also, the only people who came from WWE to TNA and had good runs with the TNA world title are Angle and Christian.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonestown420
    Hey blog writer, you never watched TNA maybe you should. They have Ink. inc, Motor city machine guns, Beer money, British invasion, Stables like immortal and fortune and the dudleys who are now seperate. TNA tag team blows WWE out of the water. After watching wrestlemania, im convinced that TNA is WAY better than the WWE in every way, shape and form
    haha that was a joke right. the last bit anyway i agree about the tagteam part
    The last actual desent tag team in WWE was Miz and Morrison. If wwe see's tag teams getting hot they brake them up to double their murchandise sales and see if either could make it as a legit main eventer
    Hey blog writer, you never watched TNA maybe you should. They have Ink. inc, Motor city machine guns, Beer money, British invasion, Stables like immortal and fortune and the dudleys who are now seperate. TNA tag team blows WWE out of the water. After watching wrestlemania, im convinced that TNA is WAY better than the WWE in every way, shape and form
    To the person who banned me.
    I thought Americans believed in free speech. Apparently your only allowed free speech if you don't piss anyone off.
    Guess what I'm here to piss you off.
    I enjoy posting douchie comments online, it makes me feel good to know there are people dumber than me. Its a way to blow off steam I suggest you try being a douche.
    In my opinion, tag team wrestling has been dead for a few years now. The belts are just there so that lower-mid carders can make the viewers believe there are more than the usual suspects who are challenging for the World/Heavyweight belts. It's an easy problem to solve though; just get rid of one of the World titles. Sure, this may mean that we see a reduction in Cena vs (Insert Opponent here) matches, but surely, for people to build up the challenge for a belt, they would have to hold another at some point. This was how it used to be done, and all of the greatest champions held the IC title at some point, usually right before they became main eventers. None of the belts, and I mean none of the belts have any prestige attatched to them anymore, they're merely something shiny to look at to distract viewers from the same repetetive drivel we've become accustomed to. Womens wrestling has already died (although, in many peoples opinion, this died YEARS ago), same with the Hardcore title (Man, do I miss Crash either defending his title under the 24/7 rule, or challenge for it. Come to think of it, I miss the Hardcore matches full stop, but that's another point). The US title has NO value anymore, and niether does the IC title.
    Because Vince only uses about 10 people out of his roster (you know what I mean), surely reducing the amount of titles there are, would lead to a) better storylines, and b) better build up to matches. Screw 1 month build ups! I want it how it was before, 3 month build ups, with people screwing each other out of the titles! I miss the Attitude Era
    I do agree BigRon. Just last week I was telling how DX and Jerishow and Showmiz were the last REAL Tag team. They held the titles for a good time each, gave it importance, and made it a big deal to win them or lose them. I can't remember when The Itallion Russian Stallions and The Corre were upset when they lost the titles. Tag team is not like it was when you had EC, Hardys, Dudleys, and the rest up to 2004.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.