Blog Comments

The feud which has ignited a new era in the wrestling history..this has changed the face of pro-wrestling n has given an era whch is by far the best in the pro-wrestling history..

ThanX for tickling our memories..
    hey can u come up with attitude era rivalries / storylines like:

Mick with The Rock

Mick with HHH

Benoit with Jericho (though its not a mainevent rivalry..but this has brought credibility to IC championship and there were shows, which ppl wanted to see only for them..)
    This is infact a gr8 feud.it brought so much of enthusiasm in its young viewers..we used to take sides of HHH n The Rock among our cousins among our frenz..ThanX for reminding the gr8 feud!!
    First of all, this is a very very very well written blog. Very interesting read and I enjoyed the Rock vs Triple H feud heavily back in those days. They brought prestige back to the I.C. Title and it was only right that shortly after that feid they both had WWF Title reigns.

Since you asked, I have quite a few AE feuds I would like to see you cover. I don't know about anyone else but I was always a huge Mankind mark. Mankind was involved in memorable feuds with the biggest stars ever. Many people yell out the Rock & Stone Cold but the AE wouldn't have been the AE without the brutal hardcore style of Mankind.

I wanna see you profile:

Mankind vs Steve Austin

Mankind vs The Rock

Mankind vs The Undertaker (One of the best feuds ever)

Thanks bro and please continue blogging, great job man.
    rock vs stone cold
    big boss man v al snow :P

na seriously, this was a great reminder of a supreme feud.

how about rock v shamrock if youre planning to do a whole load of feuds?
    owen hart and triple h, loved that feud

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.