Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by DUBS
    It surprises me too man. Sting was a bigger draw than The Undertaker and although he may not have had many memorable matches Undertaker has had, Sting was the most talk about WCW wrestler of the 90's while The Undertaker wasn't even the top guy during his days in the Attitude Era.
    Let's not forget the injuries over his carrer. Time and time again Taker has been gone because he's not health too.

I vote Sting because his matches with DDP from WCW are top five all time
    Almost seems pointless to vote lol.

The Undertaker all the way
    Undertaker!!!!!
    Undertaker!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by saint_nick
    I can not believe some people say Undertaker 'hands down' & 'not even close.'

The fact is Sting probably is the bigger star worldwide.

Undertaker is the biggest star in the WWE history even bigger that Hogan, Micheals or anyone else.

Sting gets my vote for 1 reason.

The Undertaker is 6 years younger than Sting, yet for the last 2 years he has only wrestled 1 match a year. It is now sad to see him being wheeled out once a year at wrestlemania to defend 'the streak'. While Sting on the other hand can still do a decent program and still look good doing it.
    It surprises me too man. Sting was a bigger draw than The Undertaker and although he may not have had many memorable matches Undertaker has had, Sting was the most talk about WCW wrestler of the 90's while The Undertaker wasn't even the top guy during his days in the Attitude Era.
    The Undertaker!!!
    Undertaker - who knows how great Stings popularity may have been though if he'd have joined WWE at some point. Wish he had of then we could have seen Taker v Sting at a WM.
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.