Blog Comments

What are the odds that Dolph Ziggler will jump someone in the Raw MITB match and take their spot? Vickie has the power to do that, as we've seen in past years.
    I'd say Kofi's more like (5/1 odds as well). You do need to notice he's been getting more mic time lately.
    I like the blog. I personally would disagree with some of the odds, but it was a fun read.
    You should also have a Booker Guaran damn T of him saying 'he's in my top 5' (more then5 times,5 times,5 times,5 times,5 times.... through this WWE PPV)
    Updated 07-15-2011 at 09:24 AM by midian
    "In terms of adding the US title, I believe that the Intercontinental title has more history, especially as they keep going on about 2/3 of IC Champions become WWE Champions at some point. If you look at today's roster that doesn't seem like the trend recently."

Because it would require a change of brands, first off. Secondly it would require being a total fuck-up and then magically becoming amazing. I'd agree with your logic if the IC championship were a Raw title (like it was during the years when those 2/3 stats were buffed), but it's not.
    Edited number 5
    Yes I apologize for question 5, I did indeed forget about Miz/ Lawler, as I automatically assumed that the Elimination Chamber match was for the title.
    I should've known better, but it's still interesting to note that apart from that match, I believe that fact is correct.

In terms of adding the US title, I believe that the Intercontinental title has more history, especially as they keep going on about 2/3 of IC Champions become WWE Champions at some point. If you look at today's roster that doesn't seem like the trend recently.
    Updated 07-07-2011 at 05:19 PM by Daffy Duck's Finest
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.