Blog Comments

Clikka, your an idiot, I can't be bothered writing everything thats wrong with your comments.

Snowman, great blog, you are correct in almost every way. Don't listen to the idiots on this blog. They are Idiots.
    could anyone picture cena performing a more perfect DDT
    @ Snowman: No, I've read the whole article, but people should stop comparing The Rock and Cena, it's not fair to Cena. Rock will always win, because he had more freedom.
    @rofecoxib22: I don't really understand what your point is. You seem to agree with me, that Cena is backed because it's PG. But you take offense to people taking offense to that? If you're fine and entertained by WWE that's good and well, but people like me are not. Your argument is that no one can critisize wrestling and we're pathetic and stupid if we do so. that doesn't make sense. I'd also note what Clikka said was it was a soap opera for MEN, not kids, but I digress.

You kinda took it to heart snowman.... I do agree with some of the things you said...but what i am targeting are those individuals who seriously can't seem to get beyond the point that Cena is the top guy and that he does the same moves all the time.... so my point to them is so what get over it... without a top guy people can't really connect...its like watching the ufc...unless brock,rampage, or some other entertaining character is involved then they lose a great amount of their audience from regular bouts (look at their last ppv buys since brock's loss)..... without the top guy or good vs evil gimmick then you are close to watching a technical match with about 20 headlocks and 100 submission moves (which don't get me wrong are very good moves) but not as impressive as watching a fight where there are ups and downs and someone almost getting their head knocked off....you see thats where Cena being the top guy comes into play...you need someone who can sell the idea of being an underdog at times, has conflicts, and by the end finds a way to overcome all of their inadequacies to triumph in the end.... am I a Cena mark... maybe a little but not by a long strectch....but honestly who could they use at this time that has as much charisma as he does and when i say charisma I mean someone who the audience (kids mostly and some teenagers and adults) can buy into their character and root for him to win.... Who would you pick to replace him?? Internet favorites---Morrison,Ziggler, Orton,Bourne(are these guys good yes, but they all with the exception of Orton at times need a little more time to fit into their mold) and just to prove my point Alberto Del Rio (love him or hate him) has been in the WWE for only a year and is going to be in a headlining match at Wrestlemania in comparison to Morrison,Ziggler,Orton(maybe) and Bourne.... so for now Cena is the guy and monday night he proved that he could go toe to toe with the Great One...not saying he is better than the Great One but he held his own.... if you think back remember when Hogan and the NWO came to WWE and the Rock did the Rock Bottom on ( I'm pretty sure a reluctant Hogan).... This Monday night was the same scenario....Cena is being passed the torch so to speak for the new era eventhough we may not like it but it is what it is .... a new era which is PG and a new audience... people have a choice nowadays too....if you don't like something then change the channel but I am willing to bet that if you come back in say a few years or so the PG audience will have grown up a bit and things around WWE will have shifted to a different gear (maybe the Attitude era part 2)....thanx for your intelligent post....keep us interested with your blogs and i hope to respond to another one soon...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jrsckilla23
    I Think The Rock will say something after wrestlemania he ain't go down like that trust me. If people from the attitude era remember what Austin did to The Rock in wrestlemania 17 and The Rock was absent for about a month then comes back confronts Stone Cold and you all remember when they shook hands and The Rock tells him "The Rock Will Never Forget" then ROCK BOTTOM.

I totally agree with the post 100% just for the fact that Cena always brags about i gave my life for this business and i bust my ass for this business all that bullshit that he says cuz he wants to people to like him for every time he say's that....and Anti-Cena will never like that guy whether cenation likes it or not. There are other great talent there in the WWE but they don't brag about it like Cena always does come on people you need to realize that Cena really did take the E out of World Wrestling Entertainment.
    Yes I agree that it is getting tiresome with the crap about giving his life for the business and living for the moment (Not that is actually crap, but because it has been the same speech since 4 years ago at least), Hell at some points like inthe press conference it seemed like he was running for office intead of being a freaking wrestler. I still don't think they will make him heel, but not because he becoming that will hurt sales, I thing they have become a little lazy into going with who will replace that void, Orton won't because while Orton is over, he si adifferent kind of monster alltogether. I guess is really tough to find someone more appealing to Kids and that can be as appealing to teenagers and young adults in this new kind of enviroment but is not impossible.
    @rofecoxib22: I don't really understand what your point is. You seem to agree with me, that Cena is backed because it's PG. But you take offense to people taking offense to that? If you're fine and entertained by WWE that's good and well, but people like me are not. Your argument is that no one can critisize wrestling and we're pathetic and stupid if we do so. that doesn't make sense. I'd also note what Clikka said was it was a soap opera for MEN, not kids, but I digress.

You kinda took it to heart snowman.... I do agree with some of the things you said...but what i am targeting are those individuals who seriously can't seem to get beyond the point that Cena is the top guy and that he does the same moves all the time.... so my point to them is so what get over it... without a top guy people can't really connect...its like watching the ufc...unless brock,rampage, or some other entertaining character is involved then they lose a great amount of their audience from regular bouts (look at their last ppv buys since brock's loss)..... without the top guy or good vs evil gimmick then you are close to watching a technical match with about 20 headlocks and 100 submission moves (which don't get me wrong are very good moves) but not as impressive as watching a fight where there are ups and downs and someone almost getting their head knocked off....you see thats where Cena being the top guy comes into play...you need someone who can sell the idea of being an underdog at times, has conflicts, and by the end finds a way to overcome all of their inadequacies to triumph in the end.... am I a Cena mark... maybe a little but not by a long strectch....but honestly who could they use at this time that has as much charisma as he does and when i say charisma I mean someone who the audience (kids mostly and some teenagers and adults) can buy into their character and root for him to win.... Who would you pick to replace him?? Internet favorites---Morrison,Ziggler, Orton,Bourne(are these guys good yes, but they all with the exception of Orton at times need a little more time to fit into their mold) and just to prove my point Alberto Del Rio (love him or hate him) has been in the WWE for only a year and is going to be in a headlining match at Wrestlemania in comparison to Morrison,Ziggler,Orton(maybe) and Bourne.... so for now Cena is the guy and monday night he proved that he could go toe to toe with the Great One...not saying he is better than the Great One but he held his own.... if you think back remember when Hogan and the NWO came to WWE and the Rock did the Rock Bottom on ( I'm pretty sure a reluctant Hogan).... This Monday night was the same scenario....Cena is being passed the torch so to speak for the new era eventhough we may not like it but it is what it is .... a new era which is PG and a new audience... people have a choice nowadays too....if you don't like something then change the channel but I am willing to bet that if you come back in say a few years or so the PG audience will have grown up a bit and things around WWE will have shifted to a different gear (maybe the Attitude era part 2)....thanx for your intelligent post....keep us interested with your blogs and i hope to respond to another one soon...lol
    I Think The Rock will say something after wrestlemania he ain't go down like that trust me. If people from the attitude era remember what Austin did to The Rock in wrestlemania 17 and The Rock was absent for about a month then comes back confronts Stone Cold and you all remember when they shook hands and The Rock tells him "The Rock Will Never Forget" then ROCK BOTTOM.

I totally agree with the post 100% just for the fact that Cena always brags about i gave my life for this business and i bust my ass for this business all that bullshit that he says cuz he wants to people to like him for every time he say's that....and Anti-Cena will never like that guy whether cenation likes it or not. There are other great talent there in the WWE but they don't brag about it like Cena always does come on people you need to realize that Cena really did take the E out of World Wrestling Entertainment.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.