Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by WWTNA Mark
    jrsckilla23, I really think your that crazy enough to actually think what The Rock and Cena are saying to each other are real. Its something called KAYFABE, look it up. You are taking Cena's comments to The Rock straight to the heart and its pretty sad to be honest.

Moving on, The Rock has done all he can in the wrestling business and wanted to pursue other things like acting but I feel that him being in the main event is kinda unfair to other guys who busted there ass to get in the main event and who has stayed with the WWE longer then The Rock has. I cannot wait to see The Rock take on Cena at Wrestlemaina 28 but itshouldn't be in the main event for the WWE title, thats just to much and a waste of a title defense that could go to other wrestlers.

Correct, its gonna be a great match. Its just a shame its kind of petered into a name drop game for build though. as a story its doesn't really work over a year in show - but perhaps this is the e working outside the box - after all most of the exchange between the rock and cena has been online.

I hope to god its not for the title though, it makes no sense at all to me. the only thing that gives me a sense of promise is the ideas in the winds of a new title debuting (punk teasing it on raw too), and cena needing to rest up for a while. I hope they let Del Rio, Kingston, Miz, Truth (Punk if he's around) battle it out for a new title. It would be the perfect way for this new generation to define themselves as the stars of the company.
    Fans have the right to say who is great and who sucks...thats what makes the audience so fun. If we thought every wrestle was great we'd all be robots...by the way Cena sucks...cause he will never be a Macho Man,Hogan,Ric Flair,HHH,Sean Michaels,Ricky Steamboat,Bret Hart,Rock,Mick Foley,Rick Rude,Mr.Perfect,...I can go on forever...Cena knows he sucks thats why he's always trying so hard with the tours and fans...sorry,but the bar was set by all these wrestlers I just mentioned...even HHH told him he sucked when Cena asked him what did he thinks of his wrestling...no offence...it's just reality...
    The Rock is crap.. Cena is only a character he's really a hardworking skilled individual. There is a difference between Cena the character and Cena the man, you guys do know that?
    i hate the rock i was so happy when people boo him in summerslam 2002 being a face
    Great blog i agree with everything you said..The Rock is my all time favourite and in my opinion if not the greatest of all time defenitely 2nd! He had the most amount of success in the wrestling industry than anyone else even though he was only their for 6-7 years he worked very hard to make it to the top and get were he is.. he wasnt handed win after win.. title after title unlike Cena and he would actually put people over unlike Cena! He did give it his all during his run in the wwe to the fans with his high quality entertainment , his legendary promos , Legendary matches and fueds , his returns were epic and unpredictable especially this 2011 return, He was the only guy who was brilliant as a heel and a face! I really dont see why people are whining and bitching about him not being there every week though..The Rock is back in the capacity that everyone wanted or should have expected him back in. Hes an actor now as well thats what most people forget about. We should all be happy about the fact he has come back and whenever hes on Raw enjoy it enjoy the moment and quit complaining!
    Quote Originally Posted by Renevious
    Hey guys, I did enjoy this blog but here's my take on things. First of all, people need to give Cena a break. I'm no big fan of the guy, but he does what he does, which is draw money and put butts in the seats (and he does it well). People call him a one trick pony, but so was Hogan and (I know I'm going to piss some people off here) so was Austin. It's easy nowadays to look back on what Hogan did and criticize his routine for having no depth, but it's also easy to forget how well that worked at the time. That style of repetition is what made pro wrestling a pop culture phenomenon world wide. WWE is PG again, and Cena fits that bill perfectly. All the Attitude Era marks can just move on. It's a different time now. But to the main point, I was as excited as everyone else when the Rock was announced as Wrestlemania's host. That promo he cut when he returned gave me goose bumps for weeks. I really felt like we were going back to the days of quality promos and real emotion. Not to mention, it also made me really look forward to Wrestlemania. Well, I'm going to just chalk the Wrestlemania thing up in the "L" column. Not even the Rock (no matter what he would've done) could've saved that train wreck of a show. And even though I don't mind how he only pops up once in a while, I just think it's tacky the way it's being done. If the Rock is going to make an appearance and talk for 10 minutes on RAW and nothing else, let's not spend an entire month prior to that building it up. Treating every time we catch a glimpse of the Rock as if it's the second coming is just cheapening the entire thing. Not to mention, it takes all the spontaneity and emotion out of it. The Great One was best at catching us off guard and not knowing what he was going to do or say next. Let's try and keep it that way, instead of WWE being so hard up for ratings that they're going to advertise a 10 minute via satellite promo for 4 weeks before it happens. I think I've taken up way too much of everyone's time. Take care and spike your hair. WWWYKI.
    Even though they were one trick pony even there character got boring after a while. Hogan's popularity went down in the early nineties. Austin character got stale so they try to turn him heel, but he was to likeable. Cena character gotten stale. The one trick pony only works for so long.
    Hey guys, I did enjoy this blog but here's my take on things. First of all, people need to give Cena a break. I'm no big fan of the guy, but he does what he does, which is draw money and put butts in the seats (and he does it well). People call him a one trick pony, but so was Hogan and (I know I'm going to piss some people off here) so was Austin. It's easy nowadays to look back on what Hogan did and criticize his routine for having no depth, but it's also easy to forget how well that worked at the time. That style of repetition is what made pro wrestling a pop culture phenomenon world wide. WWE is PG again, and Cena fits that bill perfectly. All the Attitude Era marks can just move on. It's a different time now. But to the main point, I was as excited as everyone else when the Rock was announced as Wrestlemania's host. That promo he cut when he returned gave me goose bumps for weeks. I really felt like we were going back to the days of quality promos and real emotion. Not to mention, it also made me really look forward to Wrestlemania. Well, I'm going to just chalk the Wrestlemania thing up in the "L" column. Not even the Rock (no matter what he would've done) could've saved that train wreck of a show. And even though I don't mind how he only pops up once in a while, I just think it's tacky the way it's being done. If the Rock is going to make an appearance and talk for 10 minutes on RAW and nothing else, let's not spend an entire month prior to that building it up. Treating every time we catch a glimpse of the Rock as if it's the second coming is just cheapening the entire thing. Not to mention, it takes all the spontaneity and emotion out of it. The Great One was best at catching us off guard and not knowing what he was going to do or say next. Let's try and keep it that way, instead of WWE being so hard up for ratings that they're going to advertise a 10 minute via satellite promo for 4 weeks before it happens. I think I've taken up way too much of everyone's time. Take care and spike your hair. WWWYKI.
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.