View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man Of All Entertainment

The Rock is the first third-generation in WWE history, he debuted in 1996 with the name Rocky Maivia with the name of his father (Rocky Johnson) and his grandfathers name (Peter Maivia). He was a face when he started everyone loved how Rocky Maivia had allot of potential and energy but lacked of wrestling skills. After three months in the company he had won his first Championship in the WWE the Intercontinental ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Loyal Fans Of The WWF/E

This blog is for the True Loyal Fans who have been watching WWF/E for years now, I know there is allot of you out there who complain what WWE has become today in the internet or out in the street with your friends.

What is it that we don't like what WWE has become today??? IMO WWE should change there logo to WKE World Kid Entertainment because it seems to me they are just focusing on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WrestleMania: Passing of the Torch

Hey was up everybody I was thinking about this the other day I though i would share this with you but let's get to the point on Passing of the Torch IMO....

Wrestlemania 6 - It was Hulk Hogan vs Ultimate Warrior the two top faces in the WWE went head to head for the WWE Championship and Intercontinental which we all knew Hogan was kind of passing the torch to the second face of the ...

Updated 06-23-2011 at 11:26 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Let's Give It Up For Cena and Orton

Ok my previous blog people were upset about a picture and i comment i wrote but there won't be any of that in this blog. This is to talk about Capitol Punishment Heavyweight & WWE Championship and the WWE.

John Cena i don't know about you but that name is getting annoying that's why i put mute when he comes out and fast forward his matches but i do watch his PPV matches just to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Never Give Up Cenation

Did you think this was a post to Hype or Make John Cena look good well no cuz I ain't a Cena fan never was and never will.

First do you think Cena he made his shirts like Hustle, Loyalty and Respect, Never Give Up Cenation because he knew someday The Rock, Austin, Undertaker, Triple H or any other wrestler that is so popular with WWE fans would come back and face him and try to have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.