Blog Comments

Well to start off great blog but I do have to say since after Elimination Chamber every raw has been sold out and to be honest it's not because of Cm Punk or John Cena it's because of The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho the best peformers and the actual wrestling entertainers not like these faggot ass bitches we got today those 5 wrestling entertainers actually go out and entertain the fans not kiss the fans asses cough Cm Punk and John Cena. Let me give you an example why WWE ratings are so Low first we had Hogan in the 80's which drew the highest ratings 13.0, then you The Rock which drew the highest ratings 8.0 and now you got the John Cena BORING!!! which the biggest he drew was 4.0 and the only reason he got that high was because of The Rock's Return last years. The Past Wrestling Entertainment Was WACHABLE ENTERTAINMENT and Today's Wrestling Entertainment CHANGE THE FUCKEN CHANNEL nuff said
    Good blog. I agree with everything you say, and there are also many other problems with wwe. I get bored to death when they do 20 minute promos, and it's all the same crap they did the previous week. I also think that 'Raw' is the completely wrong title for this PG show. It was named Raw because it was a show that was over the top and explicit, so it just doesn't fit in with the current PG direction of the show.
    Decent blog, and yes, I agree with what you say in it. But there are some things to consider.

1. Wrestling's different now. It's about how much social media it can utilize to keep branding. Matches aren't going to be classic anymore.

2. They don't need to build up WM. The Rock is wrestling and it could be Undertaker's last match. This WM has sold itself. It'll break the record for WM buys. If not, it will get at least 1 million buys, at a minimum of $60 per buy. $80 for the 3 or 4 hundred thousand that will buy it in HD. So, you're looking at least $60 to $70 million, then ticket buys on top of that. Ratings and caring about the quality of Raw matches, means nothing when you're talking about 8 figures.
    the only thing you nailed is what so many others nail on this site. you think your opinion matters and will sway the wwe. if it is so bad just dont watch it. you sound like a 6th grade girl whining.
    You are absolutely on point with everything you have said. Great blog
    I completely agree with you. I hate watching the same video packages over and over. Or the same two minutes I've just watched after a commercial. It's insulting! And you're not the only one who immediately reaches for the remote as soon as someone falls out of the ring near the start of a match.
    these are more just the reason why you dont like watching it...WWE is great right now, in terms of quality much better than last year, yet this years ratings are lower than last years. the reason why WWE is mainly losing ratings has been discussed before and they are...to many tv channels, hard competiton on at the same time like football, people working at that time and many more...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.