Blog Comments

Yes sorry for not having Team Hell No Rhodes Scholars ans Shield I relized it after I posted it thanks. And no I don't want Rock vs Cena II to happen again. I just pur it there stating that what's probably gonna happen. And I read the Orton news after I posted this as well. But thanks for the comments and hopfully I will be blogging again soon thanks everybody.
    Pre Show-Wade Barrett (c) vs William Regal IC title
    1.Orton vs Sheamus
    2.Ziggler,Big E,AJ & Tamina (with Vickie) vs Miz,Mark Henry,Kaitlyn & Natayla (with Ric Flair)
    3.Big Show (c) vs Ryback WHC
    4.Ziggler vs Ryback (c) (mitb cash in)
    5 Del Rio,Mysterio,Sin Cara vs The Sheild
    6.HHH vs Lesnar No Holds Barred
    7.Hell No (with Dr Shelby) vs Rhodes Scolars (c)
    8.The Rock (c) vs John Cena
    9.CM Punk (with Paul Heyman) vs The Undertaker (with Paul Bearer)
    i know this is your opinion. But cena vs rock shouldnt happen.
    Orton vs Sheamus match isn't probably going to happend, since Orton is reported for going to take some time off soon.
    sadly this looks pretty realistic aside from the ziggler ADR match. Also you did not have team hell no, the shield or rhodes scholars on that card.
    Yes I agree with you 100% scribbler_jones. Reks NEEDS to embace heel bad. And Kofi needs a music change to be heel. And I agree with the song title.
    Wouldn't mind Kofi going heel - I think it would help his exposure. I do wish they would change his music ("Kingston" by Sean Kingston would be dead-on!) But Reks NEEDS to embrace his heel nature. He has the size and look to be a menacing presence - and I think some more solo time would help add "villain cred" to his case.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.