Blog Comments

[QUOTE=ANT;bt3528]I am not arguing; I will not be drawn into a debate with you Stephanie!! It is you isn't it?!! I recognize the clearly effeminate sentence structure and bad spelling only you, are capable of. That and the fact that only stupid old women think; only kids play video games still; clearly, proves I was wrong. You are an old hag working for or Stephanie herself needlessly defending a doomed wrestling event without actually reading what people (or yourself) are writing.
    It is clear this conversation can not go any further without trading unnecessary insults, so I will relinquish you to be the best, whatever you are you can be. It's ok you're you. :confused:[/QUOTE]
    Again with the spelling come on man.
    Wait did you just call me a girl? Someone’s been breaking out Roget’s thesaurus, and no I am not confused, your wording may impress your brain-dead classmates and imprudent (I own a thesaurus to) graphic novel readers but the fact that you have call me a girl and make fun of spelling (which all school children do, its ok) show that even though you can open a book you are incapable of any higher thought or argument, but on the other hand you did admit I was the better man, even if it was in the form of an arrogant deluded argument ending frame of mind from a person who sees himself as an academic superior even though he has to transmit this through wrestling blog to prove it (only to himself) so you may be capable of higher thought.
    BTW I know that it’s not only kids who play video games, just kids who play such bad ones.
    PS I know you were worried that this argument would end in childish insults so this will be my last post, your Mum is tired of me F***ing you and wants me to F*** her instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by candlelarbra5212
    Congratulations you managed to open Google docs and an online Dictionary/Thesaurus. You’re not a writer? Well I guess you imagined the graphic novel into existence. Anyway my ‘pretentious pro-bias’ allegedly paid for by WWE is actually ‘genuine enthusiasm’ which you claim I do not have. I am a genuine wrestling fan but unlike you I can praise WWE and recognise that the past always seems better than the present but it is not always the case. For example right now WWE is superior now then it was in the past three years when all we saw was the same match over and over. In my fist comment all I did was allow you to present a counter argument to the ‘mania card and instead of saying no you went on about some imaginary graphic novel.
    Anyway I’ll tell you how I know you’re a stupid kid.
    1. You actually play WWE video games
    2. You think a Multi-million dollar company hires people to write ‘pro-bias’ on online blogs.
    3. You bring up grammar to use as a counter argument because you can’t think of any real counter arguments.....blah blah blah.
    I am not arguing; I will not be drawn into a debate with you Stephanie!! It is you isn't it?!! I recognize the clearly effeminate sentence structure and bad spelling only you, are capable of. That and the fact that only stupid old women think; only kids play video games still; clearly, proves I was wrong. You are an old hag working for or Stephanie herself needlessly defending a doomed wrestling event without actually reading what people (or yourself) are writing.
    It is clear this conversation can not go any further without trading unnecessary insults, so I will relinquish you to be the best, whatever you are you can be. It's ok you're you.
    [QUOTE=ANT;bt3482]Yeah I know, reading comprehension has gone down over the years, there are editors of comic book companies that don't know favoritest isn't a word, and there are hired moron marks like you that think people can't tell the difference between real enthusiasm for a good product (or fanaticism) and just plain out right pretentious pro-bias. Fans don't make WWE matches, "writers" do.
    The Graphic novels came out way over a year ago, which would indicate to anyone, not stupid, I'm not 16. The former classmate who drew them for WWE, also worked for Crossgen Comics and... (well I'll leave the rest up to anyone who reads the post, besides you, to guess what happened).
    The miz can not handle a "real" main event yet, any one; dibiase (loosing again); ziggler; punk; would have been more interesting. If Miz was really that good they would have put him vs. 'taker long ago. This will be the least liked Wrestlemania ever, hopefully it's a transition phase, so cheer up, I have high hopes for Summerslam.
    Notice how I'm not correcting your *deliberate* bad spelling? Not to criticize or anything.
    PS: on the chance that you are not a hired mark; therefore really are just that dumb, believe what you want, I apologize. I'm not perfect either I tried to work with WWE too. :cool: ;)[/QUOTE]

Congratulations you managed to open Google docs and an online Dictionary/Thesaurus. You’re not a writer? Well I guess you imagined the graphic novel into existence. Anyway my ‘pretentious pro-bias’ allegedly paid for by WWE is actually ‘genuine enthusiasm’ which you claim I do not have. I am a genuine wrestling fan but unlike you I can praise WWE and recognise that the past always seems better than the present but it is not always the case. For example right now WWE is superior now then it was in the past three years when all we saw was the same match over and over. In my fist comment all I did was allow you to present a counter argument to the ‘mania card and instead of saying no you went on about some imaginary graphic novel.
    Anyway I’ll tell you how I know you’re a stupid kid.
    1. You actually play WWE video games
    2. You think a Multi-million dollar company hires people to write ‘pro-bias’ on online blogs.
    3. You bring up grammar to use as a counter argument because you can’t think of any real counter arguments.
    4. You delude yourself into thinking people (even in an online blog) focus on you (classic adolescent behaviour). This includes things such as; thinking someone online is going to steal a mania card you make and believing you made a graphic novel that was good, but just unlucky not to have been released.
    5. Lastly, but most importantly, you have no critical thinking skills. You won’t look un-biasedly at each side and make an informed opinion because you feel you could do a better job. There is a lot more to WWE than what’s on the surface and pure in ring ability. Don’t worry these more advanced skills come with age.
    Wait you said you weren’t 16? WOW.
    Cole lawler is being made as bigger built up then del Rio edge why
    Quote Originally Posted by candlelarbra5212
    I don't know what comment you were reading but I actually encouraged him to share his opinion and he said 'no'. I never once said he couldn't say what he wanted I just informed him he was wrong. Also you don't have to get paid to try and come up with a better idea, I invited him to try so that he could see its not that easy, and if you have a complaint you should present with something better. You do have the right to critisise, and WWE and TNA are trying to sell us their product, but I also have the right to defend them as I think they are doing the best they can at the moment. Just because I disagree with someone doesn't mean I am trying to take away their free speech.
    BTW I don't know what you think vice versa means but you should really look it up.
    Yeah I know, reading comprehension has gone down over the years, there are editors of comic book companies that don't know favoritest isn't a word, and there are hired moron marks like you that think people can't tell the difference between real enthusiasm for a good product (or fanaticism) and just plain out right pretentious pro-bias. Fans don't make WWE matches, "writers" do.
    The Graphic novels came out way over a year ago, which would indicate to anyone, not stupid, I'm not 16. The former classmate who drew them for WWE, also worked for Crossgen Comics and... (well I'll leave the rest up to anyone who reads the post, besides you, to guess what happened).
    The miz can not handle a "real" main event yet, any one; dibiase (loosing again); ziggler; punk; would have been more interesting. If Miz was really that good they would have put him vs. 'taker long ago. This will be the least liked Wrestlemania ever, hopefully it's a transition phase, so cheer up, I have high hopes for Summerslam.
    Notice how I'm not correcting your *deliberate* bad spelling? Not to criticize or anything.
    PS: on the chance that you are not a hired mark; therefore really are just that dumb, believe what you want, I apologize. I'm not perfect either I tried to work with WWE too.
    [QUOTE=nosellshogan;bt3460]Why should he ? I dont get people like you.This is a forum to voice our opinions and thoughts on wrestling and we as fans have every right to do so.Why should he come up with a better idea ? Hes not getting paid to do so.Guys like you are just laughable,you act as though we cant voice our opinions.WWE and TNA are the ones trying to sell us their product and if we the fans dont like it then we dont like it and vice versa.Get over yourself dude.[/QUOTE]
    I don't know what comment you were reading but I actually encouraged him to share his opinion and he said 'no'. I never once said he couldn't say what he wanted I just informed him he was wrong. Also you don't have to get paid to try and come up with a better idea, I invited him to try so that he could see its not that easy, and if you have a complaint you should present with something better. You do have the right to critisise, and WWE and TNA are trying to sell us their product, but I also have the right to defend them as I think they are doing the best they can at the moment. Just because I disagree with someone doesn't mean I am trying to take away their free speech.
    BTW I don't know what you think vice versa means but you should really look it up.
    [QUOTE=ANT;bt3446]Uhm, why would I submit my ideas to a "poser" mark like you, when I can just enjoy it for myself on SVR 2006, 2009 and hopefully 2012????....???...??? I could submit my ideas for a card to them for a buck but they would probably steal them and hire an ex classmate to draw them like they did my graphic novel proposal. It bombed cause he can't draw, anymore like he used to.... sad:( really[/QUOTE]
    Aww I was really looking forward to that graphic novel of yours. Seriously dude just admit you don't have any ideas and move on. Don't say 'well... I do have ideas... I'm just not going to tell them to you... the video game give me praise.' You tell me them and if they are stolen I will pay you $1000 over PayPal. Only if they are original ideas though.
    BTW I'm guessing you are between 10 and 16. Correct? Reply and I'll tell you how I knew
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.