Blog Comments

Also, if he's still in the WWE next year, I'd want William Regal to be in Wade Barrett's corner as a mentor. It's an obvious idea to me.
    Again, I can't argue with Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton –*that would have huge potential.

But I still want to see Sheamus feud against Jack Swagger. I don't know why but it sounds good to me.
    Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk would be an incredible match. Personally, I'd have them see eye-to-eye when Jericho returns (as a heel) after 'Dancing with the Stars' and then turn them both face as people like Alberto Del Rio and Wade Barrett become the top heels in WWE. Then I'd have Jericho turn on/screw Punk –*perhaps costing him the Royal Rumble or something – and put them against each other in an epic grudge match.
    WrestleMania XXVIII will be the Undertaker's final WrestleMania. It's going to be something special at the final of that match. I want to see Sting next year in WWE. He was close to sign this year but in the final he choose to stay there. Maybe next year he will finally accept Vince McMahon's offer and wrestle The Undertaker at WrestleMania. He said in a recent interview that the one opponent who he would like to wrestle is the Undertaker
    This young faggots will never compare to the guys from 90s
    i'd like to see superstars play as characters again. a lot of the superstars have no personality these days.
    Nice blog sir this is good

"CM PUNK VS CHRIS JERICHO" - wow that will draw draw draw draw drwa and draw even more than anything. This is a match that will deliver more than the WWE allows it to be promoted.

They'd rather promote matches because of the hype rather than the wrestling. The Rock vs Cena is the most hyped up match but will it be as good of a match as it was hyped?? i think not

Cm Punk vs Jericho would be posibly the greatest match in wrestlemania history if that happened and I truly believe that with all my heart. That match can top both Undertaker vs HBK past their prime.

You brought up a great match that could happen and i thank you for it
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.