View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. The Most Deserving Champions

There have been many WWE Superstars throughout the years that many of us believe should have been WWE or now for the past 9 years World Champion. Mr. Perfect, Ravishing Rick Rude and Million Dollar Man Teb Dibiasi come to mind right off the bat. Certainly Jake the Snake Roberts and Ricky the Dragon Steamboat should have worn the WWE Championship.

However I will talking about talent that ...

Updated 02-11-2012 at 11:43 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Greatest Matches You Will Never See!

With WrestleMania coming around I wanted to take the time to go through a list of dream matches we will definitely and problably never see. To me these are the matches that should have been main events or title matches.

1. The Rock vs Shawn Michaels: Iron Man match for the WWE Championship.
    With out a doubt 2 of the greates of all time. Can you imagine the match these men could ...
  3. The Hulk Hogan problem.

In the 80's there was no bigger draw or star in wrestling than Hulk Hogan. He was a real life super hero and he never seemed to lose. He beat heal after heal and had long lasting title runs that you dont see anymore. But than after a few years something went wrong...Hulk Hogan was a real life super hero who never got beat. He had the same moves and spouted the same rhetoric and his matches always ...
  4. Rivalries...where did they go?

This is gonna be a tough subject to hit upon since its true that rivalries do still exist, however they feel so lack luster nowadays that I feel like we really dont have any real rivalries to speak of and Im gonna do my best to hit the point as best as I can with a few examples from past years. Ok here goes...

Remember Triple H vs The Rock? If your a long time wrestling fan and were ...
  5. Did We As Fans Get Spoiled?

I look at many of our comments and blogs and how negative they are or how much we all feel like things need to be better or improve. We complain about current stars and reflect on old times and wish why things couldnt be the way they used to be. Are things that bad in wresting? Should some things be changed and improved? Or did we as fans simply get spoiled somewhere along the way?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.