View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. WWE Deja Vu, Triple H, CM Punk

Hey guys, Renevious here. I don't blog nearly as often as I used to, but there's a subject out there that's really starting to give me a severe case of the red ass. And that's all this talk about the Undertaker and Wrestlemania 28. Now I've been a huge fan of the Undertaker since the debut of his character 21 years ago, so all this talk about who he's going to fight and whether or not the streak will ...

Updated 12-22-2011 at 06:34 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Cody Rhodes Made a Believer Out of Me

Hey everyone,
    It's been an extremely long time since I've written a blog on here. I pretty much considered myself retired, but I strongly feel as though this is a subject that is worth speaking about. With all the negativity here in the IWC, I'm actually going to talk about something that is a positive thing. And that, my friends, is the amazing talent that is now apparent in one Cody Rhodes. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Please Stop With All the Pay Per Views

Ladies and Gentlemen, something tells me that I’m not the only fan out there who thinks this abundance of pay per views needs to stop. I’ve been watching wrestling since very close to the same time as the first Wrestlemania, which means I’ve seen lots of things change over the years. Back then pay per views were a BIG deal. I mean hell, the WWF didn’t even come out with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Internet Killed the Wrestling Star

Welcome back boys and girls. I know my last blog was not the most popular thing ever, but that's sometimes the case when it comes to people's opinions. So let's move on to our next matter. I recently read an interesting blog by someone talking about how the "attitude era" has pretty much marked the end of gimmick wrestlers, save a select few...most notably being the Undertaker. You see, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WWE/TNA: There's Nothing Worse Than Wasted Talent

Welcome back faithful readers. I've been doing a lot of thinking on what to write about next, and I feel like it's necessary to redo a subject that I touched on once in the past. This is obviously the matter of who's being wasted in the respective wrestling brands. Now due to the ever changing storylines in wrestling, I may end up having to write about this on a fairly regular basis. Since RAW and ...

Updated 03-09-2011 at 06:22 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.