View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Where Have All the Heels Gone?

This blog is dedicated to the memory of Paul Bearer.

What's up everybody? Renevious here. Now it's been a seriously long time since I've written a blog, but there's a topic out there that I just can't leave alone anymore. And in the wake of the legendary Paul Bearer's passing, I feel like this must be addressed. That, my friends, is the lost art of being a a good and effective heel. Wrestlers ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Renevious is Back...and He's Pissed

What's up guys? Renevious here again, back after a little bit of a hiatus from the blog scene. The truth is, aside from just being generally busy, I haven't really been inspired to write about any specific topic in a while. Maybe I just got a little complacent doing the WBC blogs and having Bearkg88 spoon feed me stuff to write about that I lost sight of my own stuff. Anyway, I'm back now, and there's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. MITB Doesn't Earn Interest

What's up everybody, Renevious here again. I hope all of you are doing well and thanks in advance for reading. This is probably going to be one of my shorter blogs, but I can't promise anything. We'll just have to see where the muses take me. Anyway, I'm here to talk about why I feel that Money in the Bank needs to go away.

If you go back and look at my old blogs, I'm sure you'll find ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Lost Gems, Vol. 5: Kane

What's up everybody, Renevious here again. I'm sorry I haven't been writing as much original stuff as I would like, but I've been putting most of my focus into the WBC blogs lately. But there are some things that I really feel need to be discussed, and this is one of them.

Up until now, my 'Lost Gems' series has been about either pay per views that don't get mentioned these days when ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Lost Gems, Vol. 4: Marty Jannetty

What's up everybody? Renevious here. I know it's been a couple months since I've posted a blog that wasn't part of the WBC competition, so this is a bit overdue. I just want to start as always by thanking everyone who reads my material. I really do appreciate your time and especially appreciate your comments. With all that being said, I'd like to talk about the most underrated superstar in the history ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Lost Gems, Vol. 3: Summerslam '94

Hey guys, Renevious here again. As per usual, thanks to everyone who reads my blogs. Whether you like them or not, I still appreciate you taking the time to check them out. Also, I'd like to give a special thanks to those of you who continue to vote for me as the WBC champion, but this blog not is not for competition. As much as I am an avid follower of today's "sports entertainment", I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Lost Gems, Vol. 2: Wrestlemania VII

Hey guys, Renevious here again. I'm back this time to talk about another Wrestlemania that doesn't get the shine that I personally believe it deserves. Once again, this is strictly my opinion, and I know a lot of you out there don't necessarily care too much for this one at all, but it happens to be one of my personal favorites. So let's get started, shall we...

Wrestlemania VII (March ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Lost Gems, Vol. 1: Wrestlemania IV

Hey guys, Renevious here. I want to start by thanking everyone who voted for me to be the reigning WBC Champion. It means a lot to me that you guys actually enjoy reading what I have to write. But now that the mushy stuff is out of the way, I'd like to start a series of blogs talking about pay per views that haven't gotten the praise and recognition they deserve in the past. It's going to mainly be ...

Updated 03-15-2012 at 02:49 PM by Renevious

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Underrated Wrestlemania Matches

Hey guys, Renevious here again. This blog is in response to the Crippler's very entertaining blog about the most overrated Wrestlemania matches. I figured it was only fair to write one about the opposite subject.

I want to start out by saying I really enjoyed the Crippler's blog, as I usually do, and this is in no way an argument against what he has written. This blog is entirely just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. What's So Bad About Having Two Separate Brands?

Hey guys, Renevious here. I'd like to talk about a topic that has been bugging me for a while now. Lots of people on here and all over the internet have been talking about how WWE needs to unify the titles. That way we wouldn't technically have 2 world champions, and there wouldn't be so many belts floating around, which takes away from the prestige of each title. Now I totally respect that viewpoint, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.