Blog Comments

i enjoyed this blog i too am a big fan of giant bernard even when he was with trish and test even with scotty 2 hotty in x-factor etc. but especially in japan along with karl anderson and travis tomko earlier i think his name sounds a bit like mr fuji so i wouldn't let the name boil him down i hope he doesn't get hired just to be a henchman jobber he's better than that this guy could be a big threat not only to cena & orton but also to the likes of sheamus etc.
    I agree with what you said at the end. Smackdown has more wrestling than the promo-filled Raw
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz
    Everything changes over time..everything is smoothing over good..this is like the 80s again..when the future attitude era happens new stars are gonna be born and talents now will be more interesting..
    Im all for changes in wrestling i just feel that maybe the talent roster was a little more in depth back than, the WWE would hire smaller guys knowing they would put on great matches rather then now, acquiring the biggest guys who may still be rookies just for the sake of having a big guy on the roster (Mason Ryan). A guy like Tajiri then was showcased as a small terror among the light weight division as opposed to now, he would have been simply overlooked (Yoshi Tatsu). Some really entertaining matches as far as physical abilities are on WWE Superstars, most of the wrestling is pretty sound (Tyson Kidd, Trent Baretta), while Raw is saved for the theatrics and gimmicks (The Miz, John Cena) and Smackdown is a combination of the two (Christian, Randy Orton).
    Everything changes over time..everything is smoothing over good..this is like the 80s again..when the future attitude era happens new stars are gonna be born and talents now will be more interesting..
    I completely agree with you, great blog. Like you my favourite period in WWE was 2000-2006 with Evolution, Benoit world champ and great storylines, feuds and matches, I not that fussed about the no blood they can build a good feud without but they dont they could have longer matches but don't one of the best matches in wwe I've seen in a while was recently on superstars it was Barretta vs Kidd and it was awesome also Daniel Bryan vs Sin Cara from this weeks Smackdown was a great match, Smackdown seem to have some great matched recently and it makes a nice change from the promo filled RAW.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.