Blog Comments

I watched some of his matches from NJPW and I have to say he looks terrible. He is much fatter then he was in his last wwe stint and he looks like he has lost a lot of muscle mass. I dont see WWE doing anything with him because he looks like a big blob.

However as far as in ring skill goes he is pretty good for a man his age/size.
    As long as they're going with the Japanese gimmick here, pair him up with Yoshi Tatsu. They can push him and have Yoshi be his samurai, and maybe make a decent tag team while resurrecting two careers and making a new upper-mid guy if not a top guy. Of course, it's all wishful thinking here. Hell, my dreams overflow with the idea of them even having a Mr. Fuji-like manager/adviser to Lord Tensai.

Side Note: Tensai translates to mean a few things depending on what characters are used/phrasing and can mean genius, natural disaster, and horizon.
    he should tag with Kane and go for the tag titles
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I think you're giving Albert/A-Train a little too much credit. I don't watch All Japan or New Japan so you have followed much more closely, but I know what I saw in WWE back in the early to mid-2000's, and he was a scrub. Now they're bringing him back and pushing him right to the top. Another testament to how weak the WWE's future is as far as talent goes.
    Im trying to take him coming back for what its worth, he will prob do the body guard thing, probably have the monster heel gimmick etc. I probably am giving him too much credit, what im hoping for is that he will bring a fresh face to a company that has been rather stale in the monster heel department. The way I feel is that if Clay can get that push, Mark Henry has gotten that heel push, than so can A-Train. With guys like Big Zeke who are just floundering around in the division I wouldn't mind seeing someone else take that spot. I would love to see him start a tag team with one of the other big guys (Sheamus) and just have that dominating presence in the WWE. The whole thing that Im excited for is he adds another name to the World Title picture if given that chance and change is never a bad thing.
    i dot get A trains hype, his going to come in squash a couple of people, be spme kind of body guard but he will be back to boring, just like how he was in his first WWE reign
    I think you're giving Albert/A-Train a little too much credit. I don't watch All Japan or New Japan so you have followed much more closely, but I know what I saw in WWE back in the early to mid-2000's, and he was a scrub. Now they're bringing him back and pushing him right to the top. Another testament to how weak the WWE's future is as far as talent goes.
    I'm really excited for it - I just hope it fits better than sin cara, who I was also hyped about and that went, well....

However gotta say he has the history with the company and with the new gimmick I think he could be a legit threat at the top of the roster - a feud with CM Punk would be awesome, and I dont use that term as loosely as some. With the sudden announcement of Yokozuna (one of my childhood faves) being inducted to the hall of fame I'm guessing his push will be something epic - between what both A-Train and Yokozuna couldhave been...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.