Blog Comments

MIZ SUCKS BALLS!!!! Really
    MIZ SUCKS BALLS!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath_Decka
    everyone would boo the person who ends it?

Why do you assume that everyone LOVES the Undertaker? He's got the most stale act on the planet... and talk about a robot. He can't move well, he has a 3-4 move set, and WWE is still PG, so he can't do anything risque...

I think a young guy like Barrett or Bryan would be the ideal choice to end the streak.
    Couldn't agree with you more. Its time for Taker to pass the torch on to a young guy. He's been put over 19 times at Mania, now its his turn to put somebody over. And whoever beats him would have incredible heat to go on a monster heel run. It could make someone's career to beat Taker at Mania.
    I highly doubt this would happen because of one reason alone.....the Tombstone. I don't think Austin wants to be put in that situation again......
    would be very good i must say, but the only thing is, both scsa and taker need someone that can carry them in the matches, thats what made takers last 3 streak matches so epic, HBK had the ability to carry him TWICE and HHH also, not as much as HBK did tho. SCSA is no secret bout his knees, injuries and how limited he would be, iand some1 really needs to carry him, think this is why he wants CM punk so bad as well as the fact he thinks punk coud be the new austin. so no buddy, this match could be a disaster waitin to happen. dont get me wrong, i would love to see it work and u have put aot of thought into this, well done fella
    they would never be able to get over because everyone would boo them?

Hence they would be over... as a heel. LOL

Anyway yeah nice dream blog
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath_Decka
    everyone would boo the person who ends it?

Why do you assume that everyone LOVES the Undertaker? He's got the most stale act on the planet... and talk about a robot. He can't move well, he has a 3-4 move set, and WWE is still PG, so he can't do anything risque...

I think a young guy like Barrett or Bryan would be the ideal choice to end the streak.
    I will agree on the streak being ended by a young heel...but to make it more interesting, lets try this...someone like Barrett ends the streak, then while he is gloating over his victory, have the infamous gong go off with the lights off as well, then the gong rings again, the lights go on and...Barrett laying on the mat knocked out and Taker no where to be seen. His final match may be a loss, but the one who beats him would get his just desserts in the end anyway, and Taker go off in the sunset like the legend that he is.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.