View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. WWE Issues: Storylines, PPV, Talent, Titles & More!

Hello all..!!

Thanks for reading my earlier blogs. I know, I need to be a bit more frequent, but it does get tough to be a regular poster on eWN. What prompts me to post a blog now and then, is the true fan frustration in me coming to a boil and then bursting out. Like it did with my previous blogs.

Now, this time round, I decided to step back and take a look at what exactly ...

Updated 02-20-2012 at 11:04 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. How DB can be used to solve the storyline problem

A lot has been written of late and many opinions posted about how the WWE needs to get its act right, especially with respect to handling mid-carders with talent and most importantly, in terms of getting its storylines in the right direction. One of the points, misconstrued to be a central aspect of WWE storylines, is the John Cena heat. The situation there is very clear - milk the cash cow. Kids ...

Updated 09-29-2011 at 12:14 AM by bharath (Categorization)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. WWE - The Resurrection?

Over the last few years, we have waited for the WWE to seriously pull its socks up in all aspects of wrestling entertainment - superstars in the roster, wrestling action, storylines, new talent - and were reasonably disappointed. After all, the WWE had Cena, Y2J, Orton, Deadman, Rey Mysterio, Edge and a host of other talented guys. But somehow, something was missing. TNA was smartly mixing it up, ...

Updated 02-24-2011 at 02:23 AM by bharath

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.