Blog Comments

Jeff should be fired.
    ''Also, you have heard rumors on how TNA is when it comes to pay for medical bills of talent and to pay for talen not being used, do you really thing they are going to spend money to send someone to rehab who ever that is?''

Yes, and it sickens me to think that TNA doesn't think they're responsible for the injuries their own talent suffers.

And thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DXFan619
    Best Promo Ever?

Just because two huge names confronted each other, and implied a Wrestlemania match doesn't mean much....I mean, it would've, if this match hadn't already happened, and the segment would've had logic, which it didn't.

The point being, 2/21/11 was so hyped up, and the payoff was poor/terrible.

Maybe WWE wanted to pay Sting tribute, and tried to imitate the Starrcade 97' situation by giving an amazing build up, with a terrible match.
    Sorry for reply so late - a month, go figure :P

You didn't read right, I said it was not the best promo ever, but it made it's job.

And even though they have faced each other, they are way up the mountain tha it is a whole monster alltogether.

And no, The point of the 2/21/11 promos was the same as it is every promo that involves the Undertaker's Return, which was...The Undertaker's return, nothign more and nothing less.

Like I said, everthing screamed Undertaker, The only thing that started the Sting Debacle was a not wel found rumor while Sting was on hiatus from TNA.

Clues- Western. Undertaker have used those since returning on 2004 with the Texas Ranger kind of look upon his return, when in Hell have Sting being on a Western enviroment? If they showed a rafter or a fence like they did in TNA I would be confused but then again, it was Western.

-Coat: Taker uses the coat since 2000, I see that Sting does too but WWE fans are way more familiar with Taker using it.

-Jonhy Cash Song: This has been played multiple times for the Undertaker, is not the first time, that should have screamed Taker all along.
    Where are those news of Kurt wanting out of TNA? Because everytime he has an interview he put s the company over like crazy and even says it is where he wants to retire.

I thing the have a testing system because on some interviews they have said they have Drug policiy but has never been clear if there is any sort of punishment for talent in the case of testing possitive, Therefore if there is nothing on paper, in reallity they can't do anything to Jeff or Kurt, since there is no real action againts it, the only thing they can do is stop booking them and for waht they are paying them and the so little dates they have, they can't affort to lose them, in the case of Jeff, they are starting to do so but believeme, on the monetary side, it is probably cosnting them more than helping their case, so that is also why you can't lose both, maybe one but not both.

All the points that you mention nails the fact that TNA has cornered theirselves in this kind of situation.

Also, you have heard rumors on how TNA is when it comes to pay for medical bills of talent and to pay for talen not being used, do you really thing they are going to spend money to send someone to rehab who ever that is?

And do you think they want to piss Jeff off with something like that? That is one of gthe reasons Jeff is not in WWE, because for him they over exagerated with that policy (guy broke it twice, mind you), that and the fact that Punk actually referred to him on a PPV interview.

So Dixie is probably so scared of firing him or pissing him off that she pretty muchplays it blind when this kind of things comes to light.

So in Jeff's case the best the can do is ask him to take WWE offer for Rehab (like I said, TNA wouldn't give him a dime for it and WWE offer is for all former talen, working or not) and hope he goes there, if not, well they are losing money eerytime he is not on TV.

With Kurt, well, don't really know what they can do, hope for the same I guess and keep him there working.

They pretty much can't do nothing since they have conrnered theirselves in this situation.
    sting won the tna tittle on impact it will be shown next week
    Best Promo Ever?

Just because two huge names confronted each other, and implied a Wrestlemania match doesn't mean much....I mean, it would've, if this match hadn't already happened, and the segment would've had logic, which it didn't.

The point being, 2/21/11 was so hyped up, and the payoff was poor/terrible.

Maybe WWE wanted to pay Sting tribute, and tried to imitate the Starrcade 97' situation by giving an amazing build up, with a terrible match.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.wrestling
    Judging by the lack of psychology behind this,I would say YES!
    Lack of psychology? They had the damn crowd at the palm of their hand, You thing Taker didn't kn the crowd was going to boo him when he passed HHH on the first time? He sure as Hell knew and so did HHH.

They did in 3 freaking minutes what other main eventers do in multiple promos. It might not be the best promo ever but for the result they got it was very good and plays a plot for the entire time until Wrestlemania.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.