Blog Comments

I like Steamboat, but sounds like his career is up in the air. Not sure if just sticking to males, but I would bring Paige up after Summerslam and build her for a title match at Mania.
    Bring them along slowly, build up the suspense, have them announce they wrestle Free Bird Tag Team rules, a short feud with with 3MB then work their way to a major feud with Team Hell No, it also provides the Wyatt family a chance to travel and work with a couple of great vets. Never have them show fear never have them back down, never have them submit, throw in videos that continue the idea that Bray Wyatt as a David Koresh type. Down the road add a female wrestler and one or two other guys to the mix, Jack Swagger would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by grave
    agree, but i would switch bray and steamboat, steamboat doens't have the mic skill like bray. and I think Bray is better than just us title, but for starters why not?
    These are in no particular order.
    agree, but i would switch bray and steamboat, steamboat doens't have the mic skill like bray. and I think Bray is better than just us title, but for starters why not?
    Here is my guess as to HOW WWE will book MITB:
    1. Cena v Henry - WWE
    2. Ziggler v Christian - WHC
    3. Ryback v Punk v Ambrose v Miz v Axel v Kofi v Rhodes v Gabriel - WWE MITB briefcase
    4. ADR v Swagger v Barrett v Sheamus v Orton v Sandow v Langston v Sin Cara - WHC MITB briefcase
    5. Shield v Uso's - Tag
    6. Kane v Bryan
    7. AJ v Kaitlyn - Diva
    Pre-show: Wyatt Family v Truth, Brodus, Tensai
    there are quite a few repeat matches that i am not interested in seeing but i do like that you used justin gabriel because i feel has great talent and especially in a ladder match the 10 man match is a bit cluttered but it's your card everyone can have there own ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by blink
    Damn great one... you're in a crabby/bitchy mood aren't you? You complained about his card but yours isn't much better if at all. Kane gets a title just because? Gabriel isn't on tv enough to be on a ppv but ted dibiase is? And when's the last time you saw r-truth? I think you were complainimg just for fun lol. I like the original posters card, although it is very predictable
    I don't like the thought of a 10 man mitb as it would be far too cluttered. But what I really liked was your winner take all ladder match. I haven't heard of a match using those guidelines before and think it sounds pretty cool.
    I don't see dark match only dibiase getting back on a PPV card anytime soon. However, I do think Gabriel would be a good candidate for a MITB match. Good high flyer that could provide some great spots.
Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.