View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. WWE Title predictions for MITB and SummerSlam

[LEFT][COLOR=#333333][FONT=verdana][B]Hey everyone. I'm back with another opinion of mine and this time, they are predictions for a WWE Championship storyline. I hope you all enjoy. [/B]

I think for Money In The Bank, it should be Punk vs. Bryan for the title, the winner faces Kane for the title on the 1000th Episode of RAW and if the current champion at that time retains, John Cena will ...

Updated 06-23-2012 at 08:30 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part Five

Hey everyone, I'm back with the final part of the TOP 30 FINISHERS IN WWE TODAY. Now I know some of you wanted to see the Diamond Cutter and the Stone Cold Stunner but this is for finishers being performed today on a regular basis. If I ever do another TOP FINISHERS post, then Yes! I will include the Stunner and maybe the Diamond Cutter. For now, I hope you enjoy this final part.

[B]5. ...
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Over The Limit 2012 Predictions

Hey everyone. I haven't had a chance to post the next part of the TOP 30 FINISHERS IN WWE TODAY because I have been on holidays. But I am back and will post the next part in the next couple of days. For now, here's my predictions for Over The Limit this weekend.

[B]WWE Championship
    CM Punk (c) vs. Daniel Bryan
    [/B]
    For the third time in WWE, CM Punk squares off with ...
  4. Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part Four

Hey everyone. Here's Part Four of the TOP 30 FINISHERS OF WWE TODAY. I hope you all enjoy...

[B]12. The People's Elbow (High Angle Delayed Elbow Drop)[/B]
    The Rock's secondary finishing move. A move that has become the most electrifying move in WWE. The attacking wrestler stands at the head of an opponent laying on their back, runs to the left and as they are coming back, jumps ...
  5. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Extreme Rules 2012 Predictions

Hey everyone. I'm back again with another post. I know I said I would steer away from Ozfan's Opinions for a little bit but with Extreme Rules just around the corner, I thought I'd share my predictions with you. Hope you all enjoy. WARNING!: CONTAINS RAW SPOILERS

[LEFT][B]WWE Championship match
    [/B]
    [B]CM Punk (c) vs. Chris Jericho
    [/B]This match is a Chicago Street ...
  6. Ozfan's Top Picks: Top 10 Intercontinental Championship Reigns

[B]Hey everyone. This is the first edition of Ozfan's Top Picks. For the first edition, I am going to go through my opinion on the TOP 10 Intercontinental Championship reigns in WWE History. [/B]

[B]10. Cody Rhodes: August 9, 2011 - April 1, 2012 [/B]
    Cody Rhodes, with the help of Ted DiBiase, captured the Intercontinental Championship after defeating Ezekiel Jackson via Cross Rhodes. ...

Updated 04-22-2012 at 06:46 AM by ozfan

Tags: top picks
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top Wrestling Matches of WrestleMania Part Four

Hi everyone. I'm back with another opinion. I'm continuing the Top Match of Every Individual WrestleMania. Here's PART 4. I hope you enjoy.

[B]WrestleMania XVI - Triple H vs. The Rock vs. Big Show vs. Mick Foley for the World Wrestling Federation Championship [/B]
    This match was an elimination match. Triple H retained against Foley at Royal Rumble in a Street Fight to retain the ...
  8. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - IDEA ON A GOOD MAIN EVENT/TAG TEAM STORYLINE

Hey guys, I'm having a break from The Top Match of Every Individual WrestleMania but I promise, I'll post PART 4 in about a day or 2. For now, here's my idea for a good tag team storyline in WWE. It's time to make the Tag Team Division a big deal again. Hope you all enjoy. Its about CM Punk and Chris Jericho forming a tag team to battle against the new team of Wade Barrett and Mason Ryan. Here's how ...
  9. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top Wrestling Matches of WrestleMania Part Two

Hey everyone. I'm back with PART 2 of the The Best Match of Every Individual WrestleMania. I hope you enjoy.

WrestleMania VI - Hulk Hogan vs. The Ultimate Warrior for the World Wrestling Federation Championship and the Intercontinental Championship
    This match was one of the greatest one on one matches of the 20th Century. Intercontinental Champion The Ultimate Warrior and World ...

Updated 04-11-2012 at 05:25 AM by ozfan (misspelt words)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top Wrestling Matches of WrestleMania Part 1

Hey everyone. Ozfan is back with another opinion and this time, I am going to talk about The Top Match of every individual WrestleMania event.

[B]WrestleMania I - Hulk Hogan and Mr. T vs. Rowdy Roddy Piper and Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff [/B]
    The very first WrestleMania event. Held in Madision Square Garden. Cowboy Bob Orton was managin Piper and Orndorff. Boxing Legend Muhammad ...
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.