Blog Comments

Ricky Steamboat, Razor Ramon, Mr. Perfect, Bret Hart... they helped make that belt legit or sustain it's legitimacy. I just have a hard time buying into Randy Orton, Pat Patterson & Sheldon Benjamin.
    I hate when folks bring up Honky Tonk Man as the great IC champ ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513
    I think you should have changed Cody with someone else. Morrison was just a one night impromptu match and Cody was in DRESS clothes. DiBiase wasn't really much at that time.

I would have put an Hart ,RVD, Jeff Hardy or Mr. Perfect there.

Totally agree. Your list is good, but I'm sick of people saying Cody brought prestige back to the title... he didn't do shit with it. it was a glorified prop. he would go months without defending it. Other then that good list and i agree with wrestlingfan's choices to replace cody
    Good list man, but you got some of your facts out of order for the Ultimate Warrior. He lost the title to Rude at Wrestlemania 5 BEFORE getting it back from him at Summerslam '89. He lost it the second time when he gave it up due to winning the WWF Title from Hogan at Wrestlemania 6.
    Pedro Morales, Magnificent Muraco (so underrated ) and Rick Rude's reigns could replace some on this list.
    I think you should have changed Cody with someone else. Morrison was just a one night impromptu match and Cody was in DRESS clothes. DiBiase wasn't really much at that time.

I would have put an Hart ,RVD, Jeff Hardy or Mr. Perfect there.
    Not bad dude but you missed greater reigns from the list Bret Hart, Razor Ramon, Owen Hart, Triple H, Mr Perfect
Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.