View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion: Greatest Reigns as WWE CHAMPION

Hey everyone. I am back and this time I will share with you my opinion on the greatest championship reigns in WWE. First of all, I would like to show my support for Jerry "The King" Lawler and hope he makes a speedy recovery. This post will include reigns from the WWE Championship. I will post reigns from other titles in the next few days such as the Heavyweight, Tag Team, Divas etc. ...

Updated 09-14-2012 at 06:25 PM by ozfan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Night of Champions 2012 Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back with another prediction for you all. This time, it is the upcoming WWE PPV, Night of Champions. I hope you all enjoy.[B]

PRE-SHOW Match[/B]
    [B]Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes [/B]
    Rhodes tries to take off the mask of Sin Cara but Cara counters it into a Pele Kick. He goes for the Hurricanrana Facebuster but Rhodes hangs him up on the rope. He goes for the ...
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Punk/Cena/Rock Storyline

Hey everyone. I'm back with another opinion to share with you. I will talk about the storyline involving CM Punk, John Cena and The Rock. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]WrestleMania 29: Punk vs. Rock [/B]
    Okay first off, WWE Writers are pushing towards putting the WWE Title on John Cena heading into Royal Rumble and then having him lose it to The Rock. They then want Rock to defend the ...

Updated 08-21-2012 at 11:57 PM by Frank

Tags: storylines
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - UPDATED SummerSlam Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back 48 hours before SummerSlam and will share with you my predictions for the event. Hope you all enjoy.

[B]Pre-Show match
    United States Championship
    Santino Marella (c) vs. Antonio Cesaro w/ Aksana [/B]

For this match, I think Santino's reign as US Champion is just about up. I think Cesaro will win the title with a little help from Aksana. ...

Updated 08-18-2012 at 07:07 PM by ozfan

Tags: summerslam
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: WRESTLEMANIA 29

Hey everyone. I am back with the final part of my Road to WrestleMania posts. At last, I will share with you my predictions on the WrestleMania side. I hope you all enjoy.

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U]WRESTLEMANIA 29 [/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [B]Eight Man Tag Team match
    Kane, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth and Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan [/B] ...

Updated 08-04-2012 at 09:03 PM by ozfan

Tags: wrestlemania
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: ELIMINATION CHAMBER

Hey everyone. I hope you all enjoyed Part One of this post which was the Royal Rumble side and now I will share with you the Elimination Chamber predictions. I hope you all enjoy.

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U]ELIMINATION CHAMBER
    [/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [B]WWE Championship
    RAW Elimination Chamber match
    The Rock (c) vs. CM Punk vs. Randy Orton vs. Big Show vs. The Miz ...

Updated 08-02-2012 at 12:21 AM by ozfan

Tags: elimination
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: 2013 ROYAL RUMBLE

Hey everyone I am back to follow up on my post about CM Punk's heel turn and now I will share with you on what I think will happen at Royal Rumble and WrestleMania. I hope you all enjoy.

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U]ROYAL RUMBLE
    [/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [SIZE=4][SIZE=2][B]
    WWE Championship
    CM Punk (c) vs. The Rock [/B]

I don't think this will be as good ...

Updated 07-31-2012 at 06:12 AM by ozfan

Tags: royal rumble
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - CM Punk's Heel Turn

[FONT=times new roman][B]Hey everyone. I'm back to share with you my opinion on CM Punk's recent heel turn on RAW 1000 against The Rock. I hope you all enjoy.[/B]

First off, this is the dumbest move made by WWE in recent years. If anybody should be turned heel again, I think it should be Kane, because Kane is slowly becoming a face once more but it just does not fit him. But for now, ...
    Tags: heel turn
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - RAW 1000 Thoughts and SummerSlam Predictions

Hey everyone. I am here with my thoughts on what transpired on the 1000th episode of RAW. Also, I am going to give you my predictions for SummerSlam coming up next month. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]RAW 1000: [/B]Most of you might already have seen RAW 1000. You would know that Brock Lesnar accepted Triple H's SummerSlam challenge and The Miz captured the Intercontinental Championship, ...

Updated 07-26-2012 at 11:32 PM by ozfan

Tags: 1000 raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Hey everyone. I'm here with another opinion and this time I am going to share with you my thought on the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. I hope you all enjoy this.

First of all, the Cruiserweight title was a Championship specially made for the Cruiserweights in WWE. This is what boosted the careers of the likes of Rey Mysterio, Chavo Guerrero and Gregory Helms.

Superstars ...
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.