View RSS Feed

ozfan

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Hell in a Cell 2012 Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back and I will now share with you my predictions on WWE Hell in a Cell this weekend. Hope you enjoy...

[B]WWE Championship
    Hell in a Cell match
    CM Punk (c) w/ Paul Heyman vs. Ryback[/B]

This is Ryback's first title shot in WWE and even though it is pretty obvious Punk will retain, you don't really know for sure. IF Ryback becomes WWE Champion ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking Hell in a Cell

Hey everyone. I am back and I thought I would share with you on how I would book the upcoming Hell in a Cell PPV. This will take place in just over three weeks. I hope you enjoy.

[U][B]THE MAIN EVENTS[/B][/U]

[B]WWE Championship match
    Hell in a Cell match[/B]
    CM Punk (c) vs. John Cena

OR....
    If Cena is not able to compete at Hell in a Cell, ...

Updated 09-28-2012 at 08:58 PM by ozfan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Matches I would like to see and predicted winners

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion I want to share with you. This time, I will show you a list of matches I would like to see. Some of them possible, others not so possible but still, I hope you enjoy.

[B]No Disqualification Tornado Tag Team match[/B]
    Undertaker and Kane vs. Triple H and Shawn Michaels
    [B]WINNERS:[/B] The Brothers of Destruction
    [B]Note: [/B] ...
  4. OO: Ozfan's Opinion: Greatest Reigns as WWE CHAMPION

Hey everyone. I am back and this time I will share with you my opinion on the greatest championship reigns in WWE. First of all, I would like to show my support for Jerry "The King" Lawler and hope he makes a speedy recovery. This post will include reigns from the WWE Championship. I will post reigns from other titles in the next few days such as the Heavyweight, Tag Team, Divas etc. ...

Updated 09-14-2012 at 06:25 PM by ozfan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Night of Champions 2012 Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back with another prediction for you all. This time, it is the upcoming WWE PPV, Night of Champions. I hope you all enjoy.[B]

PRE-SHOW Match[/B]
    [B]Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes [/B]
    Rhodes tries to take off the mask of Sin Cara but Cara counters it into a Pele Kick. He goes for the Hurricanrana Facebuster but Rhodes hangs him up on the rope. He goes for the ...
  6. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Punk/Cena/Rock Storyline

Hey everyone. I'm back with another opinion to share with you. I will talk about the storyline involving CM Punk, John Cena and The Rock. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]WrestleMania 29: Punk vs. Rock [/B]
    Okay first off, WWE Writers are pushing towards putting the WWE Title on John Cena heading into Royal Rumble and then having him lose it to The Rock. They then want Rock to defend the ...

Updated 08-21-2012 at 11:57 PM by Frank

Tags: storylines
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - UPDATED SummerSlam Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back 48 hours before SummerSlam and will share with you my predictions for the event. Hope you all enjoy.

[B]Pre-Show match
    United States Championship
    Santino Marella (c) vs. Antonio Cesaro w/ Aksana [/B]

For this match, I think Santino's reign as US Champion is just about up. I think Cesaro will win the title with a little help from Aksana. ...

Updated 08-18-2012 at 07:07 PM by ozfan

Tags: summerslam
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: WRESTLEMANIA 29

Hey everyone. I am back with the final part of my Road to WrestleMania posts. At last, I will share with you my predictions on the WrestleMania side. I hope you all enjoy.

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U]WRESTLEMANIA 29 [/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [B]Eight Man Tag Team match
    Kane, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth and Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan [/B] ...

Updated 08-04-2012 at 09:03 PM by ozfan

Tags: wrestlemania
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: ELIMINATION CHAMBER

Hey everyone. I hope you all enjoyed Part One of this post which was the Royal Rumble side and now I will share with you the Elimination Chamber predictions. I hope you all enjoy.

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U]ELIMINATION CHAMBER
    [/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [B]WWE Championship
    RAW Elimination Chamber match
    The Rock (c) vs. CM Punk vs. Randy Orton vs. Big Show vs. The Miz ...

Updated 08-02-2012 at 12:21 AM by ozfan

Tags: elimination
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: 2013 ROYAL RUMBLE

Hey everyone I am back to follow up on my post about CM Punk's heel turn and now I will share with you on what I think will happen at Royal Rumble and WrestleMania. I hope you all enjoy.

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U]ROYAL RUMBLE
    [/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [SIZE=4][SIZE=2][B]
    WWE Championship
    CM Punk (c) vs. The Rock [/B]

I don't think this will be as good ...

Updated 07-31-2012 at 06:12 AM by ozfan

Tags: royal rumble
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.