Blog Comments

I heard that Big Show is retiring so I'm not sure if he's going to come out but that would make sense as to why Johnny fired him kind of out of nowhere, so that he could interfere in this match. But I hope Lesnar comes out instead.
    I think Kharma may come out and make Beth's injury worse so she will gone for even longer.

I agree with everything except for Fatal 4 way. Sheamus should win because he only had the belt since April 1st which we are just a month in it. How does Orton gain from this win? Is this what you want to happen or is this just how you think it will happen?He wasn't even scheduled to be in the match til later on. I remember back in 2006 main event was suppose to be King Booker vs Lashley, but since the event seemed to be a bit weak they added Batista and Finlay. Booker retained of course.
    AA is a terrible finisher...jus saying
    Glad to see rock bottom and peoples elbow. But peoples elbow should be rated higher because it grabs the people from their seats whether they loved or hated The Rock.
    Nice so far... I like your explanations of the moves and their history.
    World's Strongest Slam? Seriously? I think the Bear Hug is better than that thing. A splash is better than that. I mean, my 4 year old son asks me to give him the World Strongest Slam all the time. Can we please see moves like the Al Perez helicopter throw or the Yokozuna Bonzai Splash?
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513
    I think its only current finshers in the WWE only with what he said about the ankle lock and why the WMD is on here. Because Angle's style on the lock was the best and it only applied to Swagger here.
    Angle just ripped off Shamrock though. Shamrock's version was the best since it looked like he was really wrenching the ankle and ripping ligaments.
Page 47 of 68 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.