Blog Comments

I do see Rock/Cena II for the belt at Wrestlemania. Y2J beating Ziggler is stupid. Dolph deserves to go over and get the continued push, plus Y2J has nothing booked after Summerslam because Fozzy is going on tour on the 'Uproar Festival'. Cena should not win the title until Wrestlemania (and even then I don't want him to win it because I hate him).
    Yeah, the ONLY reason they went with the Punk heel turn is so the Rock would be facing a heel at the Royal Rumble. That's it. Punk will hold the title longer per HHH's wishes. He wants guys to be champions like they used to be, not flip flopping every 3 to 6 months.
    u think punk will hold on to belt till the rumble, yet u think cena will win at summerslam???
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I like the cruiserweight title. And I like the idea....but huge problem. WWE can't handle the titles and divisions they have now. What would bringing in another do?

Also, I don't think you can put guys like Kofi Kingston and R Truth into that division. They're clearly next level.
    Cruiserweights of WWE, or most of them are now jobbers. Eventually they will get upset and want to leave for another wrestling company i.e. TNA. This will be a bad thing for WWE so if they want to make everyone happy, they should bring back the Cruiserweight Championship.
    I like the cruiserweight title. And I like the idea....but huge problem. WWE can't handle the titles and divisions they have now. What would bringing in another do?

Also, I don't think you can put guys like Kofi Kingston and R Truth into that division. They're clearly next level.
    The Cruiserweight strap is one of the belts that I hate they got rid of - especially when it is almost tailor made for high-flyers like the ones you mentioned. It's got plenty of prestige and would be a great brass ring for the guys to grab at instead of constantly jobbing.

That and, yes I know I'm splitting hairs, but it would be strange to see someone like Tyson Kidd or Kofi Kingston going for - or holding - the Heavyweight strap. I think it would add some legitimacy to wrestling (WWE in particular) to have belts for the appropriate weight class (i.e. Cruiserwright and Heavyweight.)
    Its funny how the more people compete in MITB, the more likely they are to loose. Kofi Kingston has been in it 4 times and so has Christian. Does expierience mean anything to the WWE?
Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.