Blog Comments

Some of the matches on the main card don't belong if you ask me. Too many matches! I don't like the heels team vs heels. I'd rather see Orton turn on Sheamus in a tag match vs the tag champions. Start a feud between the two possibly over the briefcase. Sheamus not on the card, but jobbers are on the card like Christian, that tag match on the preshow, among others.

I'd like to see RVD vs Axel or Ryback.

I'd love for Dolph to retain the world title because Del Rio is horrible.
    Touchè, but that was extremely rare and a superstar replaced a midcarder which was awesome, having a midcarder replace a superstar would be a lesser effect. Just my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere
    Yeah he took out Kane, but so what? Do you get into matches now by simply attacking a guy in the match?
    I don't know, let me go watch the World Title Elimination Chamber match where Edge took out Kingston and inserted himself into the match.
    i miss Big Show man hes only true giant
    I think if there is a replacement, it will be a random return not competing on another match in the ppv. Bray doesn't make sense to me. Yeah he took out Kane, but so what? Do you get into matches now by simply attacking a guy in the match? He has no business in the match if you ask me.
    Mvp to return hopefully or even maybe matt morgan
    I am really rooting for Christian to win the match, don't think it will happen though.
    Good blog although some of your options seem virtually impossible
Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.