Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    Where is Wrestlemania predictions??All I see is for the Rumble which is issue #1. #2 Do we really lack that much roster depth that Sheamus will have to face Dolph Ziggler again after he cashes it in which I believe will be a few months before that ppv. Orton is boring as well as Sheamus. Why not give the shot at the Royal Rumble to Rhodes or Barrett?

Is Cena really going to fued with the Big show up til Royal Rumble? I mean come on? I've been against multiple time Rumble winners since i grew up. Prefer young guys get over by winning it to go on to wrestlemania to face the SD champion because Raw has Cena. They don't have a guy of that caliber on the roster. I'd like to see Cody Rhodes or Barrett win it to face Dolph at Mania.

Cool with Punk vs Rock too.
    It says at the bottom that he'll put his Mania part up tommorow mate
    Where is Wrestlemania predictions??All I see is for the Rumble which is issue #1. #2 Do we really lack that much roster depth that Sheamus will have to face Dolph Ziggler again after he cashes it in which I believe will be a few months before that ppv. Orton is boring as well as Sheamus. Why not give the shot at the Royal Rumble to Rhodes or Barrett?

Is Cena really going to fued with the Big show up til Royal Rumble? I mean come on? I've been against multiple time Rumble winners since i grew up. Prefer young guys get over by winning it to go on to wrestlemania to face the SD champion because Raw has Cena. They don't have a guy of that caliber on the roster. I'd like to see Cody Rhodes or Barrett win it to face Dolph at Mania.

Cool with Punk vs Rock too.
    Whether or not your predictions turn out to be true or not, I think it's cool that you are making predictions so early. I mean anyone can make predictions a couple hours before the event takes place, but to make your predictions this early is much more interesting. Like in sports when analyst make pre-season Super Bowl predictions as opposed to a predictions 2 min. before kickoff of the Super Bowl Come on. You have a 50% chance of choosing the right team which is way too easy, grow some balls, use your "expertise" and make a pre-season Super Bowl pick. Kudos to your detailed pre-season Royal Rumble picks.
    Everybody wants to get in early the prediction of Rock winning the title at RR, Cena winning the RR, then Cena beating Rock at WM for the title, so they can all tell us how awesome they were for calling it months ago.

It's not a great stretch of the imagination that this could be exactly how it goes down but I hope it's not, so I can do plenty of laughing in the new year.
    Why is everyone posting Wrestlemania predictions we have a whole like 9 months til Mania
    -A bit early for these kind of blogs... surely it would've made more sense to upload near RR, we've got like 6 more months to wait
    If they really wanted to draw heat have him bring big johnny back
Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.