View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - UPDATED Extreme Rules 2013 Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion of mine. Not a new edition, its just that with Dolph Ziggler's concussion, preventing him from defending the World Heavyweight Title and with more matches added, I thought I would give you updated predictions for Extreme Rules in a few days. I hope you all like.

[B]WWE Championship
    Last Man Standing match
    John Cena (c) vs. Ryback[/B] ...
  2. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Nexus reunion?

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion of mine. I feel as if though The Shield have beaten EVERYONE they have come across. The only one they havent really beaten is Triple H. They have beaten the teams of:
    - Ryback, Kane and Daniel Bryan
    - John Cena, Sheamus and Ryback
    - Ryback, Sheamus and Chris Jericho
    - Randy Orton, Big Show and Sheamus
    - Kane, Daniel Bryan and ...
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE Extreme Rules 2013 and Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back with another post. This time, I would like to share with you on my predictions for Extreme Rules. I know it is still a few weeks away but I will also share with you on how I would book the rest of the show, plus predictions and outcomes for the three current announced matches. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]World Heavyweight Championship
    Triple Threat Ladder match[/B] ...
  4. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE WrestleMania 29 Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back with yet, another opinion of mine. This time, I would like to share with you my predictions for WrestleMania 29 plus the outcomes for the main events which include:
    The Rock vs. John Cena II
    Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H II
    Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger
    Undertaker vs. CM Punk

[B][U]PRE-SHOW MATCH[/U][/B]

[B]Intercontinental ...
  5. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Chris Benoit

Hey everyone. I am here to share with you my opinion on Chris Benoit. I hope you enjoy.

[B]Chris Benoit: May 21, 1967 – June 24, 2007[/B]
    - World Heavyweight Champion
    - WCW World Champion
    - Intercontinental Champion
    - United States Champion
    - WCW United States Champion
    - WCW Television Champion
    - WWE Tag Team Champion
    - WCW Tag Team ...
  6. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - The New WWE Championship belt. Good or bad?

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion and this time, I will let you know what I think about the New WWE Championship belt that The Rock introduced this past Monday on RAW.

[B]My opinion:[/B] IT...IS...A PIECE OF MONKEY CRAP! as the Rock would say. It is BAD.

The title is small. It looks like an oversized replica of a Hall of Fame ring. And what's with the Brahma Bull ...
  7. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Elimination Chamber Predictions UPDATED

Hey everyone. I'm back but I would like to update my predictions for Elimination Chamber. Why? Because there have been matches changed and matches added. I hope you enjoy.

[B]WWE Championship
    The Rock (c) vs. CM Punk
    [I]If Rock gets DQ'd or Counted Out, Punk wins the title.[/I][/B]

A rematch from the Royal Rumble. It wouldn't be the Road to WrestleMania without ...
  8. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Elimination Chamber Predictions

Hey everyone. I'm back with another opinion of mine. I know it is a little early, there will another match or two announced for this event BUT I would like to share with you my predictions for Elimination Chamber. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]WWE Championship
    The Rock (c) vs. CM Punk[/B]

A rematch from the Royal Rumble. It wouldn't be the Road to WrestleMania without a ...
  9. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - What is left for John Cena?

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion. Last time, I listed all the possible accomplishments for CM Punk but now I will do it for another man...John Cena. Yes, I am a John Cena fan but NO, I am not a little kid. I have been a Cena fan since I started watching WWE because he was one of the first guys I ever saw compete. I am a much bigger fan of Triple H and Randy Orton but for now, I will talk ...
    Tags: john cena
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - CM Punk, What's left for him?

Hey everyone. WWE.com has been running a story on what CM Punk could accomplish next. I am here to support this by giving my opinion(s on what he could really do. I hope you enjoy...

First off, Punk has a long way to go in WWE. He's in great shape and healthy, so he will be in WWE for a long time. Punk has a long way to go and WWE shouldn't bunch all of his accomplishments up at once. ...

Updated 01-30-2013 at 11:47 AM by Frank

Tags: cm punk
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.