View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 2012 Royal Rumble reaction

Okay so in my last post, I predicted Chris Jericho to win the Royal Rumble match. He nearly did, but Sheamus won instead. Honestly, I didn't see it coming. But good for Sheamus.

In another one of my last posts, I predicted Sheamus to face Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania 28 for the World Heavyweight Championship. This could happen if Bryan is able to hold onto the title past Elimination ...
  2. Royal Rumble 2012 Predictions

Hey everyone, I am going to tell you my predictions for the Royal Rumble this weekend. Please note, these are only for matches that have been announced. [B]

WWE Championship
    [/B]CM Punk (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler
    [I]Special Guest Referee John Laurinaitis

[/I][B]Winner and STILL WWE Champion: CM Punk [/B]
    I think Punk will KO Laurinaitis and use his hand to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Second Opinion: Who Should Win the Royal Rumble

Here is a list of my opinions on who I think should win next year's Royal Rumble match.....

SUPERSTARS WHO [B]HAVEN'T[/B] WON THE ROYAL RUMBLE

[B]Kane:[/B] Everyone would probably expect someone like Kane, who is one of the major Superstars in WWE to have never won the Royal Rumble, to win the match and go on to WrestleMania and challenge a champion. Kane has just returned ...

Updated 12-22-2011 at 06:38 PM by Frank

Tags: royal rumble
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Daniel Bryan winning the World Heavyweight Championship

Most people are wondering why WWE decided to have Daniel Bryan cash in this Money in the Bank contract at TLC. In my opinion, it's the best decision WWE has made since turning R-Truth heel.

Daniel Bryan says he was gonna cash in the contract at WrestleMania 28 on whoever the champion was at that time. Most likely, a new champion would've been crowned at WM28 and they would've wanted ...
    Tags: daniel bryan
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.