Blog Comments

Nice write-up

I hope Ryback wins the Rumble although i fear he wont, hes been attacked by the Shield , what , 4 times now or something while facing CM Punk for the title and then they made him wrestle in a jobber match this week and win.

Id personally love Ryback to hold the title belt, some people disagree but he has a great character imo that reminds me of the Attitude Era
    Quote Originally Posted by wwesuperfan09/29/89
    if you guys have been listening to the WWE latley they are not saying the winner gets a title shot they are saying the winner gets the main event status i see cena winning then calling out the undertaker
    That is a good shout.
    if you guys have been listening to the WWE latley they are not saying the winner gets a title shot they are saying the winner gets the main event status i see cena winning then calling out the undertaker
    Orton's heel turn is supposed to come fairly soon. Right now, I'd say the front runners to win the RR are Cena, Orton & Ryback. The WWE loves the chemistry and fan reaction of Punk / Rock... so I would not be surprised at all to see that begin a feud leading toward Wrestle Mania. Not to mention JR pretty much stated that on his recent blog. Although, with Show losing the title, I think the chances of Ryback winning the RR just went out the window. The WWE wants Ryback v Show at WrestleMania so Ryback can get his "wrestlemania moment" by hoisting Show up on his shoulders for shell shocked.

The more I think about it, the more I could see Cena winning the Rumble... especially if Ziggler cashes in on Del Rio. Cena v Ziggler for the world title would be a great match at Mania.
    Updated 01-10-2013 at 01:30 AM by ToiletBowl
    The main reason the WWE put the title on Del Rio is because they didnt want heel Ziggler cashing in his MITB on heel Big Show. Del Rio's recent title run will and should be short lived. I think they are planning on giving Ziggler a long and well deserved title run. Del Rio still needs to be built as a face and having Ziggler cash in on him can only further Del Rio's face status. I'm fairly certain we'll see the Del Rio v Show rematch at the RR with Del Rio winning, only to be knocked out for his efforts... Ziggler will then cash in.
    Geez. Thanks for the spoiler! Seriously, a warning would of been nice. Now the shocker to Smackdown is ruined.

Anyways, on Sheamus' part, him versing Del Rio or Dolph Ziggler is a strong no. He has faced them over the amount he should of. And I am not sure why you would want to see these guys in a Triple Threat Match considering it has already happened on Smackdown. Though, you have a decently written blog I must say.
    Updated 01-09-2013 at 10:36 PM by Cross
    Suprised Ryback didn't make your list. He is definitely a front runner. Also, Undertaker should definitely be down as a possibility. It's not what i want but my money is on Cena.
Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 38 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.