Blog Comments

The thought of a cena Ryder tag team makes me cringe more than I did watching miz get destroyed last night.

A good blog but I think what's left for cena needs to focus less in achievements and more on character development. This jokey goofy side hopefully leaves very very soon. And if he ends the taker streak. People will riot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abrech
    I'm not saying this because I dislike Cena, but I have to disagree. The only person on this list that Cena actually put over was Punk. Yes, he was beaten by Tensai when they first decided that he was going to be a monster, but 2 weeks later he beat Tensai in under 50 seconds. He lost to Wade Barrett one time and that was due to the stipulation of if Cena loses he joins the Nexus, any other time they fought Cena destroyed him. Lastly he lost the MITB ladder match to Ziggler, which was nice of him, but from that point on he beat him every single time thereafter and made him look weak. He's also never lost to Del Rio, destroyed the Nexus single handed, and defeated Brock Lesnar a month after his big return.

I'm not saying that in these matches Cena didn't help his opponents look good in the ring, but without actually losing to these people doesn't really help put them over.
    Umm...he has lost to Del Rio. Once in the Last Man Standing match and in a Falls Count Anywhere with help from CM Punk.
    nice blog, but many have achieves less than he as and yet have achieved more with fans than he ever will
    I agree, it's nice to see a blog that doesn't bash Cena. Kind of refreshing. The only thing that I would add is that he's still relatively young and depending on how he's booked, could be a major player for another ten years. The only major match that WWE would need to put a rush on is the UT-Cena Mania match, but that's due to UT's age, health, etc. Aside from that, I think there is plenty of time to do everything else, including a multi-year heel run, and then a shorter "redemption" run, after that. Not to mention he could be a fixture for years after his in-ring career is over, in the form of a Manager, or other on-air personality.
    cena vs taker wm30. this is very possible.
    One thing to add to the list is Cena needs a heel turn before he ends his career.
    I'd like to see him retire.
Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.