Blog Comments

Totally agree, I like only the idea look of it but the bull plates suck, and the idea that the spinner belt will be back when or if Cena beats Rock at WM kills me. I feel its a change of pace which I like but totally could have been better looking and lost the bull plates.
    Meh, it's the Road to WrestleMania. One of the title is going to change hands.

CM Punk will cheat to win the WWE title.
    Dolph Ziggler will cash in to win the WHC title.
    Miz will even the score and win the US title.
    Tamina will shock the world and win the Divas title.

One of those 4 scenarios is going to play out.
    1. Quote Originally Posted by The Piper
      "I would like to see Rock vs. Cena II. Nuff said."
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper

uh...okay, why?
    Because I wanted Cena to win the first time.
    "I would like to see Rock vs. Cena II. Nuff said."

uh...okay, why?
    Also I really think the Shield should win this match simply to add to there credibility. I can understand that Super Cena isn't going to get pinned but have Sheamus take the fall and Ryback and Cena avenge him right after the win still adds to the cred of the shield and makes for some more storylines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hague
    Because Super Cena.
    When I commit assault at an old folks home for no reason this will be my defense in court.
    Well I like how you laid out everything and the way you went, but being two weeks out I holding out hope that creative gets more creative.....so here are my thoughts....
    CM Punk vs Rock
    This one I think is the toss up given the status of the dead man. One outcome is Rock retaining like you said and then we go on the see Rock vs Cena 2 ruining the whole once in a lifetime hoopla. Other than Rock retaining I can see Punk getting the title back and leading to a triple threat match because Cena struggled against Punk too much last year and also losing to the Rock last year and that would be a way for Cena to claim his spot as the face of the company and still keep Punk relevant after WM and Rock pass the torch. Cena beating the "Best in the World" and "The Great One"........the only variable I am stumped on is Paul Heyman due to the fact that since Brock Lesnar has returned he has not been seen with Punk....
    Del Rio vs Big Show
    Now this one can go a couple of ways as well....I still see Del Rio retaining but I also see him losing it due to Ziggler cashing in.....I think after Del 'Rio beats Show, he gets the WMD and Ziggler takes advantage, but I could be wrong....Big Show could also win, but I don't see it happening......
    No. 1 Contender for the WHC EC Match
    This is where Creative can get really creative, Orton, Mysterio, Bryan, Mark Henry, ?, ?. I don't see Kane being the last one I can see Swagger maybe being one of the last ones picked, but you got to think maybe a swerve here if this is after the WHC match. If Big Show is to lose maybe he is one of the last ones to enter or if this before the WHC match maybe Ziggler being thrown in not winning it but being thrown in to it or we could see a long shot and see Brock Lesnar thrown into the mix I doubt it but he is a former Champ..... We could also see Undertaker be a last addition with someone costing him the title setting up his WM fued....I was thinking Sheamus would be in this match but I don't see it happening...
    Cean, Ryback,Sheamus vs. The Shield
    Well I know it hasn't been announced yet but this one I can see being a chamber match...since there is no WWE Title chamber or no. 1 chamber match.... This will be a war games type match and add to the buyrate for the ppv i believe. I see Team Cena getting the win, but there is a part of me that says expect the unexpected in this match because I do not see "The Shield" getting squashed here and losing their status as a strong force maybe we find out who is behind the group during this match or see more additions to the group... but these are just my thoughts hope it wasnt too much but I will have a posting later about how these matches and outcomes lead up to WM and what we should expect on the road to WM....
Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.