Blog Comments

Way too soon for another 3 stages match, out of the question.
    Iron Man match is the rumored one.
    kofi has worked hard for a push and WWE needs to give him one
    I never heard anyone wanna "PUSH" Rey Mysterio when he barely loses.... I think the list of people you wanna push is lack luster. Kofi has been in mid card cause Kofi hasnt changed since his debut in the WWE, The Kofi Kingston character is not a main event character, Kofi needs a complete main eventer make over and honestly I dont think Kofi is a main event guy.

There is much more talented guys in WWE that deserve a push to the top and 1st person that comes to mind is Antonio Ceasaro, He is one of if not the most talented men in WWE. His match is always a high point on WWE TV.
    Mysterio/Tensai you mentioned I disagree with. Other guys deserve a shot at becoming stars. Mysterio is where he has been at because he is injury prone. Tensai is where he is at because he had friends push for him to get his job back even though he really brings nothing to the table other than experience, size, and ability to probably put someone over which he has yet to do so. Maybe it will be Clay. Who knows?

Guys like Hawkins simply need something. I'd rather see him tag with Ryder again so they both at least get used from time to time instead of being wasted doing nothing. That is what they used to do back in the day. That is why Bret wanted to team and create the Hart Foundation. Neither was going no where. Just make them a team and see where it takes them. Took them to 1 of the greatest tag teams of all-time.

I agree with the rest needing a push especially since I'm a huge fan before he came out and still am of the Prime Time Players. I have a feeling they will be the ones dethroning the Shield of the tag belts. I just been having that feeling here lately.......

Been high on Gabriel since the Nexus thing. Just been wasted since it was over. Hopefully he gets a shot to do more soon. Heard heel turn rumor based on what happens in the upcoming Total Divas shows.

Tyson Kidd? I like him and have since his ECW days. Especially when he was part of Hart Dynasty. I'm hoping for him to be the one to take the IC belt off of Axel when he returns on a Raw or something as a shocker.

Kofi has been a guy, I just don't find entertaining. In ring, like his moves and all, but he is boring. Maybe it is because all he does is smile and doesn't say a word. How I'd book him? Why not the next Heyman guy or simply join Team Punk at Survivor Series. Turn on him causing his team to lose the match. Thus, a heel turn along with a feud with Punk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere
    I could see Axel dropping the title to Punk only to win it back 3 weeks later as Punk has no need for it.
    I'd rather see a screwjob than that bs. I want Tyson Kidd to shock the world by beating Axel on Raw whenever he returns possibly after Survivor Series or at the Royal Rumble.
    I could see Axel dropping the title to Punk only to win it back 3 weeks later as Punk has no need for it.
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.