View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Money in the Bank 2013 Predictions

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan and I am back with another opinion of mine. I hope you all enjoyed my post on what I would like to see in WWE 2K14 or perhaps the next WWE game after that. This time, I would like to share with you my predictions on what will happen at Money in the Bank in a week. These will include predicted winners and an outcome of the ending of the matches. I hope ...
  2. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE 2K14

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am back with another opinion. This time I would like to share with you on what I would like to see in WWE's upcoming game, WWE 2K14. I know its getting released in only three months but thus far, not many details have been released. This was a requested topic so I thought I would still write about it. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]Finisher Counter Attacks[/B] ...

Updated 07-06-2013 at 02:11 AM by ozfan

Tags: wwe 2k14
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Payback 2013 Predictions

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am back with another opinion of mine. This time, I will give you my predictions for WWE Payback! I hope you enjoy.

[I]PRE-SHOW MATCH[/I][B]
    Sheamus vs. Damien Sandow[/B]

I have been paying attention to Sandow over the past few weeks...I think that this would be a good way to start a possible push. I think that he will somehow win ...
  4. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top 5 NXT Stars who I think would make it on the Main Roster

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am back with another opinion of mine. Again, just like my last entry, this was requested. If you have a good enough topic about WWE, TNA or NXT ONLY, then I would be more than happy to talk about it. Just send it to me via message or comment them on a post. For now, here is my opinion on the Top 5 NXT Stars who I think could make it on the main roster. I hope you ...
    Tags: nxt
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - The Future of the Wyatt Family

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! For those of you who did not see my previous post, I am taking requests off others on what to write about. Please, if you have any requests, message them to me or tell me in the comments section of my post. I will write them down and do my best to come up with something to write about it. I posted a Reader's Survey sometime last night and it got a few comments but ...

Updated 06-13-2013 at 04:14 AM by ozfan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE Money in the Bank

Hey everyone. Welcome to another edition of Double O! I am Ozfan and this time, I want to share with you on how I would book the card for WWE's upcoming PPV, Money in the Bank. I know it is a little early but that's why I wanted to share my thoughts before any matches or major segments are announced for the show. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]WWE Championship[/B]
    [B]John Cena (c) vs. ...
  7. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE's Current Tag Team Division

Hey everyone. Welcomee to another edition of Double O. I am Ozfan. And I will be sharing with you today on my opinion on what to do with the current Tag Team division.

First of all, I would like to tell you about the three handpicked teams I would like to see win the Tag Team Titles...

[B]No. 3 - Rhodes Scholars[/B]
    Rhodes & Sandow would make great heel tag champions. ...
    Tags: tag team
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - The Shield...what to do to keep them fresh

Hey everyone. Welcome to another edition of Double O. Please read my last entry, 'Why John Cena will NOT lose the WWE Title at WWE Payback' if you're interested. Let me know what you think. But for now, I would like to share with you my opinion on what WWE could do to keep the Shield fresh.

[B]Six Man Tag Team match limitations[/B]
    The Shield are undefeated....in a way. They have ...
  9. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Why John Cena WON'T lose the Title at WWE Payback

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion of mine. This time, I would like to share with you reasons why John Cena will NOT lose the WWE Championship to Ryback at WWE Payback.

[B]1. He does not win as many titles as he used to[/B]
    John Cena has passed the ten year mark in his WWE career and he is up to his 13th World Title reign. I cannot see Cena winning many more. Probably ...

Updated 06-01-2013 at 04:58 AM by ozfan

Tags: john cena
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE Payback

Hey everyone. I am back again with another post. This time, I will share with you on how I would book the very first WWE Payback Pay Per View. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]WWE Championship
    Ambulance match
    John Cena (c) vs. Ryback[/B]

Back when I was predicting the Extreme Rules match outcomes, I did not know whether to pick Ryback or Cena as the victor. As it turns ...

Updated 05-24-2013 at 11:07 PM by ozfan

Tags: payback
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.