View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part Two

Hey everyone. Ozfan is back with PART 2 of the TOP 30 FINISHERS IN WWE TODAY. As for some of you, I apologise but The Stunner and Diamond Cutter and Widow's Peak will NOT be included this time. Just to save some of you the disappointment of not finding it on the list because I am only doing the WWE finishers of TODAY. I apologise to some of you. Anyway, here's part 2. I hope you enjoy.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part One

Hey everyone. I'm back with the 2nd edition of Ozfan's Top Picks. This time, I am going to share with you PART 1 on my picks on the TOP 30 FINISHERS in WWE. I hope you all enjoy....

[B]30. Gutwrench Powerbomb[/B]
    Jack Swagger's finishing maneuver. A gutwrench, lifted into a powerbomb position and slamming the opponent down while the attacker drops down on their stomach, driving ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top Wrestling Matches of WrestleMania Part Five

Hey everyone, I'm here with PART 5 of the Top Match of Every Individual WrestleMania. Hope you all enjoy...

[B]WrestleMania 21 - Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle[/B]
    This was one of the biggest matches in WWE History. It was the first time HBK and Kurt Angle went One on One. It all started at the Royal Rumble. Michaels eliminated Angle from the match and Angle re-entered the ring ...
  4. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top Wrestling Matches of WrestleMania Part Three

Hey everyone, I'm back with PART 3 on the top match of Every individual WrestleMania. Hope you all enjoy

[B]WrestleMania XI - Diesel vs. Shawn Michaels for the World Wrestling Federation Championship [/B]
    When Diesel debuted in 1993, he was originally Shawn Michaels' bodyguard. But they soon formed a tag team and won the World Tag Team Championships. They ended up vacating the tag ...
  5. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Draft 2012

Hey everyone, this time I would try something different. I would like to share with you my opinion on the 2012 WWE Draft Lottery...if there is one this year.

CM Punk (RAW) vs. Daniel Bryan (SmackDown)
    [B]Winner via GTS: CM Punk (Big Show drafted to RAW)[/B]

Randy Orton (SmackDown) vs. Dolph Ziggler (RAW)
    [B]Winner via RKO: Randy Orton (John Cena drafted to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Response to John Cena's Top 5 Title Wins

Hey everyone, I'm here with another opinion of mine. For the first time, I'm going to be doing a response post to BEARKG88 on John Cena's TOP 5 Title Wins.

[B]5. WWE Championship
    WrestleMania 21 vs. JBL[/B]
    Cena's first World Title was won at WrestleMania 21 against JBL. Cena had won a tournament to receive the shot and after JBL cost Cena the United States Championship, ...

Updated 02-28-2012 at 02:08 AM by Frank

Tags: cena top 5
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - My Dream Tag Teams

[B]Dolph Ziggler and The Miz -[/B] They are both cocky, arrogant and egomaniacs but they can back up there words most of the time and they are two of the most perfect heels in WWE and would make an awesome tag team (NO PUN INTENDED). TEAM NAME: Perfectly Awesome or Awesome Perfection.

[B]Christian and Daniel Bryan -[/B] I think these two would make a pretty good tag team. Bryan needs ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Ozfan's Opinion - Elimination Chamber 2012 Predictions

Hello everyone. I'm here with my predictions and some opinions on what I think and what I would like to happen at Elimination Chamber this weekend. [B]

WWE Championship
    Elimination Chamber match[/B]
    CM Punk (champion) vs. Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston vs. R-Truth vs. The Miz

Miz eliminated by Ziggler via Zig-Zag
    Ziggler eliminated ...

Updated 02-15-2012 at 09:25 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - What I would like to be included in the next WWE video game...

Hello WWE fans. I'm going to share with you my wishlist for WWE's next video game. I urge you to leave your opinions also in the comments below.

[U][B]CREATIONS
    [/B][/U]
    - Create A Superstar: For create a superstar, in the next game, I want the old skin color texture to be brought back. There are certain characters me and other fans would like to create but struggle to do ...
    Tags: wwe games
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The New Four Horseman. Who Would it be?

[B]Leader:[/B] Sheamus
    [B]Enforcer:[/B] Wade Barrett
    [B]Manager:[/B] William Regal
    [B]Ladies Man/Treasurer:[/B] Drew McIntyre

Now for those of you that have played the first part of Road to WrestleMania in WWE '12, you may recognize the members as the members of The United Kingdom stable. I think they should bring this stable out of the game and have it in real ...

Updated 02-02-2012 at 08:21 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.