Blog Comments

2014, no. Will he possibly get inducted? Maybe, but it would be another 20-30 years from now after the whole incident has completely blown over.
    Blink is 100% correct. Chris was my favorite wrestler, but he ruined his own reputation.
    Due to the length of this "blog" i kind of feel as if it is to garner some heat or start a debate. We've all bee up and down this road together several times. We've argued. We've fought. Some people even got banned over this topic. I dont feel as if i speak for everyone here on ewn but we all agree that he was an in ring genious. He was a 5 star performer and had a hall of fame worthy career. Now personally, and i know many agree with me, wwe did the right thing bu severing ties with him. He will never be in the hall of fame. Simply because he murdered his wife and son. Its as simple as that. You can claim brain damage and this and that but there isnt a single person alive that can prove that chris wasnt in control of his actions. Im not saying he was but it cant be proven otherwise and honestly, inducting him or celebrating his in ring work would garner nothing bit the worst kind of publicity. As a publicly traded company, they cant have that. And its as simple as that.
    I don't care what everyone else is saying about your 6-man tag, i love the idea. it's a great way to get Ziggler on the card, but a shield match is needed. My idea is a 10-man over the top rope battle royal, everyman for himself. Have someone like Mysterio or Cara to the match after they changed their minds about them facing each other. Then have Shield dominate and leave them in the ring on their own. Then have a massive fall out leading to a big rivalry, which should see one of them win a title and they fight between them for the title. eventually someone should be in a match and take the championship from them, leading to the team to reform.

Then i like the idea of the street fight H vs Lesner 2, everyone has been talking about this match so it would be a great stipulation to keep it fresh. I think they should also have McMahon and Hayman at ringside and when H gets in the driving seat, have him pedagree Hayman, which inadvertictly costs him the match.
    A couple complaints aka small criticisms:

I don't think Bo Dallas deserves a match on WM just debuting just a month ago on TV. I was shocked when that wasn't on the EC card. Wade Barrett should defend the title in a 6 pack challenge or something like that or face and beat a guy like Jericho or Big Show with his knockout elbow would put him over. He needs a big win.

you got a stupid 6 man tag match....why no Shield if you are going to do that?

after all the complaining about wanting the tag titles to have prestige and mean something....you don't have the tag titles defended on the biggest stage of them all? Shame on anyone who doesn't have tag titles defended at WM.

I think it would be better for either Barrett or Cesaro to face and beat Big Show at WM with their finishers on the biggest stage of them all than beating guys like R-Truth who they just got done beating back in December.
    It's funny, we're just 5 weeks away from Mania - and I still don't know how 60% of the card will shape up. I think this is pretty solid here, but I see it shaping up a little differently:

1. Ryback vs Jericho would be a suprise for me. I'm still hoping for Jericho vs Ziggler. I'd also really like to see Ryback vs Sheamus. That said, one would need to turn heel - and I'd like either one to do so.

2. Mark Henry needs a singles match, against anyone but Khali. He'd be a cool guy for Ryback to fight too. I think Orton might get his hands on him. Clearly I can't make up my mind, and I don't know if the WWE can either.

3. As I type this, Orton Sheamus Jericho and Ryback are all guys who could be used against The Shield. They are the best thing going in the WWE right now, I don't know how they can NOT have a match at Mania.

4. Bo Dallas better not get a Mania slot. I've already mentioned him in a few scenarios, but I think Sheamus vs Wade Barrett, in an Irish vs English (?) themed feud for the IC today would be a fun format at big international stage like Mania.
    Only complaint... No Shield?
Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.