Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Berno
    I'm sorry, but did you just introduce a "League of Nations" 6 pack challenge where R-Truth would be introduced from Africa?

1. He's American
    2. It simply just won't happen

What I will say is, while I do like the idea of the 6 pack challenge, lead into it with brawl of all the participants, and when Payback rolls around, turn it up a notch in a ladder match. How good would that IC belt look hanging above the ring?
    lol 6 man ladder match for the ic title. that's funny. u know wwe will not do that
    How come Dolph Ziggler won the WHC match via pinfall after a zigzag when it's a ladder match + it won't be a ladder match as it is MITB next month, they will proberly have Jack Swagger interfer and cost del rio the match and have the triple threat ladder match at MITB.
    I'm sorry, but did you just introduce a "League of Nations" 6 pack challenge where R-Truth would be introduced from Africa?

1. He's American
    2. It simply just won't happen

What I will say is, while I do like the idea of the 6 pack challenge, lead into it with brawl of all the participants, and when Payback rolls around, turn it up a notch in a ladder match. How good would that IC belt look hanging above the ring?
    Need new blood, new direction...something exciting! Not more Ziggler, Orton or as much as I love Flair...the Nexus story would be a better way to groom new stars and move to a new direction!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ice man
    It would be a good match would like to see it happen instead of them fighting team hell no and cena or ryback the whole time. it would be class if flair came back and tried to set up a new four horse man. With ziggler (they should sign aj styles) y2j and tyson kid.
    I agree with you but I wish that Rhodes would win even though he's not going to I think he could be a potential future whc if they put him in the right feud
    I hope Ryback wins, but I doubt it. I was wondering if Jericho would get his W back, but I think it may hurt Fandango. Maybe he squirms and takes the countout loss.

Miz vs Rhodes? That is such a dumb unexpected match. Why wouldn't he battle Barrett?

Rest....I agree with. I agree with Miz winning too by the way.
    Punk was part of the terrible Nexus group, but I did love it when him and the Nexus dominated the Rumble that year. When I think of Nexus, I instantly think of Barrett and Gabriel. If Punk is involved, I don't think it would work. Especially since he took Barrett's spot as the leader. Gotta be someone else, and I love what him and Heyman have done. Love to see Punk vs Lesnar down the road with Heyman as the special ref.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.