Blog Comments

Didn't figure he would lose the title.
    Definitely gonna agree. The WWE have seemed to be heading in a far better direction as of late. They are bringing in some amazing talent. I think if Cena doesn't drop the title to CM Punk or possibly Mark Henry, then he will hold it for a long while before dropping it to someone seen as the future face of the company. I'm hoping that will be Daniel Bryan
    Good blog. I don't think Cena will lose the title at Payback, nor do I think he should lose the title. It would be demeaning to the WWE Title if they change holders too much. I don't see Cena losing this title until at least Survivor Series. Possibly even Royal Rumble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veer
    Nice blog, all those points are pretty much correct, even i dont see cena loosing the tittle so soon!! they probibly wanna show cena tougher after defeating Ryback in 3 stages of hell.
    Thank you for your feedback. My predictions on the outcome are: Cena winning the Lumberjack match, Ryback winning the Tables match and Cena winning the Ambulance match.
    Nice blog, all those points are pretty much correct, even i dont see cena loosing the tittle so soon!! they probibly wanna show cena tougher after defeating Ryback in 3 stages of hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erroneous Fool
    If they didn't want Ryback going over via pin fall then why didn't he win at ER? Think your blogs through and remember common logic.
    Because they might have wanted Cena to have at least ONE successful title defence and they wanted his reign to last longer than a month, especially because he will hardly be holding the WWE Title these days because he's up to 13 reigns.
    I like the card for the most part. I agree that Ryback will win. Need a match for Fandango to keep momentum going.
Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.