Blog Comments

Love the idea of having only former champions in one MITB match and the other MITB match only being for guys who have never held the world championship. Also, I like seeing 8 guys in a MITB match.
    Damn great one... you're in a crabby/bitchy mood aren't you? You complained about his card but yours isn't much better if at all. Kane gets a title just because? Gabriel isn't on tv enough to be on a ppv but ted dibiase is? And when's the last time you saw r-truth? I think you were complainimg just for fun lol. I like the original posters card, although it is very predictable
    I don't like the thought of a 10 man mitb as it would be far too cluttered. But what I really liked was your winner take all ladder match. I haven't heard of a match using those guidelines before and think it sounds pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    Let me first say, I like the idea of this blog. Am I the only one on earth that loves to do PTPs dance? Where dey at? They should be da tag team champions. LOL! Same with Rhodes-Scholars. Why in the hell do you got Ton's of Funk ahead of these teams? In my eyes they are ahead of the Usos. Usos don't entertain me like these teams. They certainly are a contender, but shouldn't be tag champs over PTPs or Rhodes-Scholars. I don't even know if they are still a team half the time. Especially with Sandow having his own show feuding with Sheamus.

As far as your newly made teams, don't like them. I'd like to see R-Truth reform with one turning on the other instead of just being friends. Alex Riley and Miz back together would be cool this time with Riley turning on Miz.

Jericho/Punk really? Punk is like a top draw in WWE and you want to put him in the tag division? Jericho is here to put over singles talent as well.

Sheamus/Orton would be a nice team only if Randy turns on him during or after one of their matches.

The Big E's meaning Jackson and Langston would be cool. I like that duo!!

Ryder/Hawkins should be put back together.

Del Rio/R-Rod team would be cool. Don't forget the Colons.

How about Swagger and Cesaro instead?Both pretty much anti-American.
    I disagree with your point on CM Punk. There are tons of possibilities with having one of the company's top draws in the tag division. Back 90s and 2000s, we saw Rock and Sock, Brothers Of Destruction, The Power Trip, and even some thrown together tag teams like Rock and Jericho (alliance), Undertaker and Big Show, and you could even throw team Hell No in there. What does that say for Rated-RKO and DX. Not to mention having a main eventer in the tag division would be a great way to help put over an up and coming tag team without ruining the credibility of the singles wrestler.

On a side note: I enjoyed the blog, and I agree with the Usos winning the championships. My only complaint is tons of funk. I don't get that one at all. Good job!
    MITB match former world champions: Big Show vs Christian vs Jack Swagger vs Del Rio vs CM Punk vs Chris Jericho vs Sheamus vs Orton-I'd probably have Orton win this one and have him lose his cash in.
    MITB match future world champions: Wade Barrett vs Curtis Axel vs Damien Sandow vs Cody Rhodes vs Ryback vs Cesaro vs Big E vs Ted Dibiase-I like the tease here of people questioning if Big E will win and end up challenging Dolph Ziggler. 3 guys I'd like to see win the MITB this year is Ryback, Sandow, and of course Wade Barrett. I have Barrett winning this because I think Ryback can get a title shot without the MITB.
    US title: Dean Ambrose (C) vs R-Truth-Kofi and R-Truth are connected since their tag title reign. Probably do something such as trash talk about that or simply just have the match.
    pre-show:IC title: Fandango (C) vs Miz-I figure it will be a triple threat match for the IC title at the ppv Payback. I think Barrett loses here so he can move on from the midcard ranks. Figure he gets a rematch for Raw and loses. Move on to win MITB.
    Divas title: AJ (C) vs Kaitlyn-Rematch for the Divas title.
    Tag titles: Usos vs Shield (C)-I was thinking Orton and Sheamus here, but who would win the former world champions MITB? This is why I hate the format. Usos have had issues with them in the past. They say they are next in line for tag belts. Why not? Especially with all the stars in the MITB matches. They'll have a chance to get on the card.
    World title: Dolph Ziggler (C) vs Kane-Before teaming with Taker to take on the Shield at Summerslam, he gets a world title match vs Ziggler. Why not?
    WWE title: John Cena (C) vs Daniel Bryan-Bryan is over and I'd love to see a program with Cena and Bryan. Bryan vs either world champion would be good though. However, I'd rather see this happen.
    You ruined your own card by having Cena/Ryback 5 take place at MITB. No one wants to see that happen. Especially if Cena wins at Payback. 3 stages of hell is 3 matches....the best out of 3 meaning no fluke victories. It isn't gonna happen.

Booking Del Rio to face Dolph again? Del Rio has got to be one of the most boring main event characters on the roster. No thanks.....thank goodness for R-Rod.

Don't understand the concept of only 6 being in one ladder match while 10 being in the other. I know they did like 8-6 last year, but 6 being for the WWE title Raw of former world champions. Why would you have Punk win? He just had the longest reign in over 25 years with the belt. Why have him cash it in and lose or cash it in and win? Makes 0 sense unless you have Heyman or Lesnar cost him his match. I have Orton winning mine which I'll post later. By the way, I have him being only the 2nd to cash in and lose in the cash in.

If you ask me, Curtis Axel should be in the other MITB match. Having Kofi win it....ugh!! Wade Barrett, Ryback, Sandow.....any of the 3 I would have been ok with. Dude with same gimmick he came in with winning a world title oppurtunity? Dolph could lose the world title to a face later in the year and the heel could cash in at a later date. Doubt one will hold on to the briefcase as long as Ziggler did o.

Gabriel cant get booked on Raw or SD, but he gets a ppv match? He should just go on to face the Miz in a 1 on 1 match after Fandango wins the title from Barrett at Payback.

That match you have there for the 6 man tag ladder match for the take all thing, I booked for Payback involving Kofi and Team Hell No. Shouldn't happen on a ppv with other ladder matches involved. Just my opinion anyway.
    Let me first say, I like the idea of this blog. Am I the only one on earth that loves to do PTPs dance? Where dey at? They should be da tag team champions. LOL! Same with Rhodes-Scholars. Why in the hell do you got Ton's of Funk ahead of these teams? In my eyes they are ahead of the Usos. Usos don't entertain me like these teams. They certainly are a contender, but shouldn't be tag champs over PTPs or Rhodes-Scholars. I don't even know if they are still a team half the time. Especially with Sandow having his own show feuding with Sheamus.

As far as your newly made teams, don't like them. I'd like to see R-Truth reform with one turning on the other instead of just being friends. Alex Riley and Miz back together would be cool this time with Riley turning on Miz.

Jericho/Punk really? Punk is like a top draw in WWE and you want to put him in the tag division? Jericho is here to put over singles talent as well.

Sheamus/Orton would be a nice team only if Randy turns on him during or after one of their matches.

The Big E's meaning Jackson and Langston would be cool. I like that duo!!

Ryder/Hawkins should be put back together.

Del Rio/R-Rod team would be cool. Don't forget the Colons.

How about Swagger and Cesaro instead?Both pretty much anti-American.
    I think they should stop doing the 6 man tags for a while and start focusing on the championships. Some time down the line, have them lose maybe to the Wyatt Family. That is what I'd do.....
Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.