View RSS Feed

ozfan

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - My WrestleMania 30 Dream Card.

Hey everyone. I know we haven't even gotten past WrestleMania 29 yet, but I would still like to share with you my dream card for WrestleMania 30 next year. Everyone is probably expecting it to be the big one because its the 30th Anniversary of The Grandest Stage of All.

[B]Date: [/B]TBD
    [B]Venue:[/B] TBD (Madison Square Garden HOPEFULLY)
    [B]City: [/B]TBD (New York HOPEFULLY) ...
  2. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: WRESTLEMANIA 29

Hey everyone. I am back with the final part of my Road to WrestleMania posts. At last, I will share with you my predictions on the WrestleMania side. I hope you all enjoy.

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U]WRESTLEMANIA 29 [/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [B]Eight Man Tag Team match
    Kane, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth and Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan [/B] ...

Updated 08-04-2012 at 09:03 PM by ozfan

Tags: wrestlemania
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. 2012 Royal Rumble reaction

Okay so in my last post, I predicted Chris Jericho to win the Royal Rumble match. He nearly did, but Sheamus won instead. Honestly, I didn't see it coming. But good for Sheamus.

In another one of my last posts, I predicted Sheamus to face Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania 28 for the World Heavyweight Championship. This could happen if Bryan is able to hold onto the title past Elimination ...
  4. My Dream WrestleMania card

WWE Championship
    Triple Threat match
    Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. CM Punk vs. Triple H

[I]Winner and STILL WWE Champion: Alberto Del Rio via Pinfall after pinning Punk after a Pedigree from Triple H and tossing out Triple H[/I]

World Heavyweight Championship
    Christian (c) vs. John Cena

[I]Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champions: ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.