View RSS Feed

ozfan

1. Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part Five

Hey everyone, I'm back with the final part of the TOP 30 FINISHERS IN WWE TODAY. Now I know some of you wanted to see the Diamond Cutter and the Stone Cold Stunner but this is for finishers being performed today on a regular basis. If I ever do another TOP FINISHERS post, then Yes! I will include the Stunner and maybe the Diamond Cutter. For now, I hope you enjoy this final part.

[B]5. ...
  2. Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part Four

Hey everyone. Here's Part Four of the TOP 30 FINISHERS OF WWE TODAY. I hope you all enjoy...

[B]12. The People's Elbow (High Angle Delayed Elbow Drop)[/B]
    The Rock's secondary finishing move. A move that has become the most electrifying move in WWE. The attacking wrestler stands at the head of an opponent laying on their back, runs to the left and as they are coming back, jumps ...
  3. Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part Three

Hey everyone, I know I said I would post PART 3 two days ago but I have been sick so I will do it now. Here's the next part for the TOP 30 FINISHERS IN WWE TODAY.

[B]18. Trouble In Paradise (Spinning Buzzsaw Kick)[/B]
    Probably one of the fastest and most effective move in WWE today. Kofi Kingston never fails to impress, especially after hitting his opponent with this move. The attacker ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part Two

Hey everyone. Ozfan is back with PART 2 of the TOP 30 FINISHERS IN WWE TODAY. As for some of you, I apologise but The Stunner and Diamond Cutter and Widow's Peak will NOT be included this time. Just to save some of you the disappointment of not finding it on the list because I am only doing the WWE finishers of TODAY. I apologise to some of you. Anyway, here's part 2. I hope you enjoy.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ozfan's Top Picks: TOP 30 Finishers in WWE Part One

Hey everyone. I'm back with the 2nd edition of Ozfan's Top Picks. This time, I am going to share with you PART 1 on my picks on the TOP 30 FINISHERS in WWE. I hope you all enjoy....

[B]30. Gutwrench Powerbomb[/B]
    Jack Swagger's finishing maneuver. A gutwrench, lifted into a powerbomb position and slamming the opponent down while the attacker drops down on their stomach, driving ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.