View RSS Feed

ozfan

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Royal Rumble Thoughts and Quick Results

Hey guys. I am here to share with you my thoughts on what transpired at Royal Rumble and part of its aftermath. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]QUICK RESULTS[/B]
    - The Rock def. CM Punk to become the NEW WWE Champion
    - John Cena won the 30 Man Royal Rumble match
    - Alberto Del Rio def. Big Show in a Last Man Standing match to retain the World Heavyweight Championship
  2. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - 2013 Royal Rumble Predictions PLUS Royal Rumble match Outcome

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion of mine. We are nearing the Royal Rumble and I thought I would share with you my predictions for the matches. Hope you all enjoy.

[B]PRE-SHOW MATCH[/B]

[B]United States Championship
    Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. The Miz [/B]

Antonio has had quite a lengthly and impressive title reign and Miz is a major favourite and ...
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: 2013 ROYAL RUMBLE

Hey everyone I am back to follow up on my post about CM Punk's heel turn and now I will share with you on what I think will happen at Royal Rumble and WrestleMania. I hope you all enjoy.

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U]ROYAL RUMBLE
    [/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [SIZE=4][SIZE=2][B]
    WWE Championship
    CM Punk (c) vs. The Rock [/B]

I don't think this will be as good ...

Updated 07-31-2012 at 06:12 AM by ozfan

Tags: royal rumble
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Second Opinion: Who Should Win the Royal Rumble

Here is a list of my opinions on who I think should win next year's Royal Rumble match.....

SUPERSTARS WHO [B]HAVEN'T[/B] WON THE ROYAL RUMBLE

[B]Kane:[/B] Everyone would probably expect someone like Kane, who is one of the major Superstars in WWE to have never won the Royal Rumble, to win the match and go on to WrestleMania and challenge a champion. Kane has just returned ...

Updated 12-22-2011 at 06:38 PM by Frank

Tags: royal rumble
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.