View RSS Feed

ozfan

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Night of Champions 2013 Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion of mine. A few weeks ago, I posted on how I would book WWE Night of Champions 2013. This time however, I would like to share with you my predictions on what will happen at Night of Champions this weekend. Some of the matches I booked actually got booked in real life. E.g. Orton vs. Bryan. Other matches were half right and half wrong. E.g. CM Punk vs. Curtis ...
  2. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE Night of Champions 2013

Hey everyone! Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan and I am here with another opinion of mine. This time, I would I like to share with you on how I myself, would book WWE's upcoming PPV, Night of Champions. We have just gotten past SummerSlam and so far, no matches have been announced. I would like to get in before any of them are so I hope you all enjoy.

[SIZE=3][B][U]PRE-SHOW[/U][/B][/SIZE] ...

Updated 08-23-2013 at 08:00 AM by ozfan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Night of Champions 2012 Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back with another prediction for you all. This time, it is the upcoming WWE PPV, Night of Champions. I hope you all enjoy.[B]

PRE-SHOW Match[/B]
    [B]Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes [/B]
    Rhodes tries to take off the mask of Sin Cara but Cara counters it into a Pele Kick. He goes for the Hurricanrana Facebuster but Rhodes hangs him up on the rope. He goes for the ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.