View RSS Feed

ozfan

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top Wrestling Matches of WrestleMania Part Five

Hey everyone, I'm here with PART 5 of the Top Match of Every Individual WrestleMania. Hope you all enjoy...

[B]WrestleMania 21 - Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle[/B]
    This was one of the biggest matches in WWE History. It was the first time HBK and Kurt Angle went One on One. It all started at the Royal Rumble. Michaels eliminated Angle from the match and Angle re-entered the ring ...
  2. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top Wrestling Matches of WrestleMania Part Four

Hi everyone. I'm back with another opinion. I'm continuing the Top Match of Every Individual WrestleMania. Here's PART 4. I hope you enjoy.

[B]WrestleMania XVI - Triple H vs. The Rock vs. Big Show vs. Mick Foley for the World Wrestling Federation Championship [/B]
    This match was an elimination match. Triple H retained against Foley at Royal Rumble in a Street Fight to retain the ...
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top Wrestling Matches of WrestleMania Part Three

Hey everyone, I'm back with PART 3 on the top match of Every individual WrestleMania. Hope you all enjoy

[B]WrestleMania XI - Diesel vs. Shawn Michaels for the World Wrestling Federation Championship [/B]
    When Diesel debuted in 1993, he was originally Shawn Michaels' bodyguard. But they soon formed a tag team and won the World Tag Team Championships. They ended up vacating the tag ...
  4. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top Wrestling Matches of WrestleMania Part Two

Hey everyone. I'm back with PART 2 of the The Best Match of Every Individual WrestleMania. I hope you enjoy.

WrestleMania VI - Hulk Hogan vs. The Ultimate Warrior for the World Wrestling Federation Championship and the Intercontinental Championship
    This match was one of the greatest one on one matches of the 20th Century. Intercontinental Champion The Ultimate Warrior and World ...

Updated 04-11-2012 at 05:25 AM by ozfan (misspelt words)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top Wrestling Matches of WrestleMania Part 1

Hey everyone. Ozfan is back with another opinion and this time, I am going to talk about The Top Match of every individual WrestleMania event.

[B]WrestleMania I - Hulk Hogan and Mr. T vs. Rowdy Roddy Piper and Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff [/B]
    The very first WrestleMania event. Held in Madision Square Garden. Cowboy Bob Orton was managin Piper and Orndorff. Boxing Legend Muhammad ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.