View RSS Feed

ozfan

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - 1000th Monday Night RAW Third Hour Pt. Two

[B]HEY EVERYONE. HERE IS PART TWO OF HOUR THREE OF THE 1000TH EPISODE OF RAW. I HOPE YOU ENJOY.[/B]

Back from the break. Triple H's music hits! Out comes The Game again and he's still in his DX shirt with jeans on this time. He walks to the ring and does his entrance. He enters and asks for the microphone. He says he hope the fans have enjoyed the 1000th Episode of Monday Night RAW. He ...
    Tags: 1000th raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. OO: 1000th Monday Night RAW Third Hour Pt. One

[B]HEY EVERYONE. HERE IS PART ONE OF THE THIRD AND FINAL HOUR OF MY IDEA ON THE 1000TH EPISODE OF RAW. HOPE YOU ENJOY.[/B]

[B]Match No. 6 - Sheamus vs. The Miz [/B]
    Back from the break and out comes the World Heavyweight Champion. The Celtic Warrior makes his way to the ring and out of nowhere he is attacked by Chris Jericho! Jericho stomps away at Sheamus and then throws him into ...

Updated 06-16-2012 at 05:05 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - 1000th Monday Night RAW Second Hour Pt. Two

[B]HEY EVERYONE. HERE'S PART TWO OF THE 2ND HOUR OF RAW. I AM NOT SURE BUT I THINK I WILL HAVE TO DO TWO PARTS FOR THE THIRD HOUR ALSO. ANYWAYS, ENJOY.
    [/B]
    Back from the break and we get a shot of the ring. The glass shatters!!! And out comes Stone Cold Steve Austin!! The Texas Rattlesnake rides out on his 4x4. He rides a couple of laps around the ring before parking it infront of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - 1000th Monday Night RAW Second Hour Pt. One

[LEFT][B]HEY EVERYONE. I'M BACK WITH THE SECOND HOUR OF MY IDEA OF RAW'S 1000TH EPISODE. I KNOW I SAID I WOULD POST IT YESTERDAY BUT MY INTERNET WAS SCREWING UP ALL DAY YESTERDAY AND I HAD NO ACCESS TO A DIFFERENT COMPUTER. ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU ENJOY.[/B]

We're back from the break and we see Jim Duggan talking to Sgt. Slaughter and Mae Young about the 1000th RAW. Next we see Dusty Rhodes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - 1000th Monday Night RAW First Hour

[B]HEY EVERYONE. I'M BACK WITH MY IDEA ON WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON THE 1000TH EPISODE OF MONDAY NIGHT RAW. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY.[/B]

Show opener: A vignette at the start on the history of Monday Night RAW since its beginning in 1993. Highlights with Superstars like Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, Razor Ramon, Yokozuna and then eventually The Rock, Stone Cold, Kane, Mankind, Triple H and lastly, ...

Updated 06-10-2012 at 08:07 PM by ozfan

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.