View RSS Feed

ozfan

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Night of Champions 2012 Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back with another prediction for you all. This time, it is the upcoming WWE PPV, Night of Champions. I hope you all enjoy.[B]

PRE-SHOW Match[/B]
    [B]Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes [/B]
    Rhodes tries to take off the mask of Sin Cara but Cara counters it into a Pele Kick. He goes for the Hurricanrana Facebuster but Rhodes hangs him up on the rope. He goes for the ...
  2. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Punk/Cena/Rock Storyline

Hey everyone. I'm back with another opinion to share with you. I will talk about the storyline involving CM Punk, John Cena and The Rock. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]WrestleMania 29: Punk vs. Rock [/B]
    Okay first off, WWE Writers are pushing towards putting the WWE Title on John Cena heading into Royal Rumble and then having him lose it to The Rock. They then want Rock to defend the ...

Updated 08-21-2012 at 11:57 PM by Frank

Tags: storylines
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - UPDATED SummerSlam Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back 48 hours before SummerSlam and will share with you my predictions for the event. Hope you all enjoy.

[B]Pre-Show match
    United States Championship
    Santino Marella (c) vs. Antonio Cesaro w/ Aksana [/B]

For this match, I think Santino's reign as US Champion is just about up. I think Cesaro will win the title with a little help from Aksana. ...

Updated 08-18-2012 at 07:07 PM by ozfan

Tags: summerslam
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Road to WrestleMania: WRESTLEMANIA 29

Hey everyone. I am back with the final part of my Road to WrestleMania posts. At last, I will share with you my predictions on the WrestleMania side. I hope you all enjoy.

[CENTER][SIZE=4][B][U]WRESTLEMANIA 29 [/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [B]Eight Man Tag Team match
    Kane, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth and Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan [/B] ...

Updated 08-04-2012 at 09:03 PM by ozfan

Tags: wrestlemania
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.