View RSS Feed

ozfan

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE SummerSlam 2013

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan and I am here with another opinion of mine. This will be based on how I would book the upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View, SummerSlam. SummerSlam always has to be good. It is part of the 'Big Four' along with Survivor Series, Royal Rumble and of course, the big one: WrestleMania! Just to clarify, the following bookings will NOT be like a Dreamcard, such as 'Undertaker ...
  2. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Possible Replacements for Kane in the Money in the Bank match

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan. I hope you all are getting excited for Money in the Bank. I am sure you guys have heard about Kane being pulled out of the WWE Title Money in the Bank Ladder match because of 'injuries' suffered at the hands of the Wyatt Family. There have been talks and question as to who will be a possible replacement for the Big Red Monster/Machine. I am hear to share ...
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top 10 Favourite Tag Teams

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am back with another opinion of mine. I will be sharing with you my Top 10 Favourite Tag Teams. This topic was requested. And just a reminder that I am currently taking requests off anyone who has a topic they would like me to talk about. But please, WWE, WCW, TNA or NXT only! I hope you all enjoy.

[B]#10 - Paul London and Brian Kendrick[/B]
    Tags: tag teams
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Money in the Bank 2013 Predictions

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan and I am back with another opinion of mine. I hope you all enjoyed my post on what I would like to see in WWE 2K14 or perhaps the next WWE game after that. This time, I would like to share with you my predictions on what will happen at Money in the Bank in a week. These will include predicted winners and an outcome of the ending of the matches. I hope ...
  5. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE 2K14

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am back with another opinion. This time I would like to share with you on what I would like to see in WWE's upcoming game, WWE 2K14. I know its getting released in only three months but thus far, not many details have been released. This was a requested topic so I thought I would still write about it. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]Finisher Counter Attacks[/B] ...

Updated 07-06-2013 at 02:11 AM by ozfan

Tags: wwe 2k14
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.