View RSS Feed

ozfan

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - CM Punk, What's left for him?

Hey everyone. WWE.com has been running a story on what CM Punk could accomplish next. I am here to support this by giving my opinion(s on what he could really do. I hope you enjoy...

First off, Punk has a long way to go in WWE. He's in great shape and healthy, so he will be in WWE for a long time. Punk has a long way to go and WWE shouldn't bunch all of his accomplishments up at once. ...

Updated 01-30-2013 at 11:47 AM by Frank

Tags: cm punk
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Royal Rumble Thoughts and Quick Results

Hey guys. I am here to share with you my thoughts on what transpired at Royal Rumble and part of its aftermath. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]QUICK RESULTS[/B]
    - The Rock def. CM Punk to become the NEW WWE Champion
    - John Cena won the 30 Man Royal Rumble match
    - Alberto Del Rio def. Big Show in a Last Man Standing match to retain the World Heavyweight Championship
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - My WrestleMania 30 Dream Card.

Hey everyone. I know we haven't even gotten past WrestleMania 29 yet, but I would still like to share with you my dream card for WrestleMania 30 next year. Everyone is probably expecting it to be the big one because its the 30th Anniversary of The Grandest Stage of All.

[B]Date: [/B]TBD
    [B]Venue:[/B] TBD (Madison Square Garden HOPEFULLY)
    [B]City: [/B]TBD (New York HOPEFULLY) ...
  4. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - 2013 Royal Rumble Predictions PLUS Royal Rumble match Outcome

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion of mine. We are nearing the Royal Rumble and I thought I would share with you my predictions for the matches. Hope you all enjoy.

[B]PRE-SHOW MATCH[/B]

[B]United States Championship
    Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. The Miz [/B]

Antonio has had quite a lengthly and impressive title reign and Miz is a major favourite and ...
  5. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Royal Rumble match Winner Possibilities

Hey everyone. I am back to share with you on my thoughts on who are the front runners to win the Royal Rumble match in just under three weeks. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]Big Show -[/B] If you don't know already, Big Show lost the World Heavyweight Championship to Alberto Del Rio on SmackDown! just hours ago in a Last Man Standing match. Most likely Big Show will have his rematch at Royal ...
  6. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE '14

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion. This time, I want to share with you what I would like to see in the next WWE game. I am not sure what it will be called, but for now, let's call it WWE '14. I know WWE '13 has just been released but the next game is already in the works and since no information has been released about it yet, I would like to include my ideas. I hope you all enjoy.
    Tags: wwe 14
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.