View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Battleground Predictions (DOES NOT INCLUDE ENDINGS)

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am back with another opinion. This time, I would like to share with you my predictions for WWE Battleground in a couple of days. This time however, I will NOT be posting the predicted endings of the match, just the final result. I hope you all enjoy.

[SIZE=3][U][B]PRE-SHOW[/B][/U][/SIZE]

[B]Dolph Ziggler vs. Damien Sandow[/B]
    I ...
  2. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Feuds that I would like to see happen/happen again in WWE

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am back and this time, I would like to share with you a requested topic on the feuds that I would like to see in WWE. They could be new feuds or feuds that have already happened before. I hope you all enjoy.

[U][B]NEW RIVALRIES[/B][/U]

[B]John Cena vs. Rob Van Dam[/B]
    Cena and RVD were battling each other in 2004 while Cena was the ...

Updated 09-25-2013 at 11:56 PM by ozfan

Tags: feuds
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Thoughts on WWE's Current Storylines

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan and I am back with another opinion of mine. This time however, I would like to share with you my thoughts on the current storylines in WWE. These will include:
    - Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton, The Shield, The McMahons and Triple H
    - Big Show being 'broke'
    - Rob Van Dam vs. Alberto Del Rio
    - CM Punk vs. Paul Heyman, Curtis Axel and ...
  4. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Stipulations for the World Title matches at WWE Battleground

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan and I am here with another opinion of mine. This time however, I would like to discuss possible stipulations for the WWE and World Heavyweight Championship matches at WWE Battleground in a few weeks. I hope you enjoy.

[B]WWE Championship stipulation possibilities[/B]
    Because the WWE Championship is vacated at the moment, there have been ...
  5. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - WWE Night of Champions 2013 Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back with another opinion of mine. A few weeks ago, I posted on how I would book WWE Night of Champions 2013. This time however, I would like to share with you my predictions on what will happen at Night of Champions this weekend. Some of the matches I booked actually got booked in real life. E.g. Orton vs. Bryan. Other matches were half right and half wrong. E.g. CM Punk vs. Curtis ...
  6. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Superstars Who Need A Push

Hey everyone! Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan and I am here with another opinion of mine. This time, by request of someone who wanted to be annonymous, I will share with you my opinion on superstars in WWE who should receive pushes. I hope you enjoy.

[B]Justin Gabriel [/B]- TURN HIM HEEL! Much better as a heel and whenever he wins a match CLEAN as a heel using his devastating 450 Splash, ...
    Tags: push
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE Night of Champions 2013

Hey everyone! Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan and I am here with another opinion of mine. This time, I would I like to share with you on how I myself, would book WWE's upcoming PPV, Night of Champions. We have just gotten past SummerSlam and so far, no matches have been announced. I would like to get in before any of them are so I hope you all enjoy.

[SIZE=3][B][U]PRE-SHOW[/U][/B][/SIZE] ...

Updated 08-23-2013 at 08:00 AM by ozfan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE SummerSlam 2013

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan and I am here with another opinion of mine. This will be based on how I would book the upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View, SummerSlam. SummerSlam always has to be good. It is part of the 'Big Four' along with Survivor Series, Royal Rumble and of course, the big one: WrestleMania! Just to clarify, the following bookings will NOT be like a Dreamcard, such as 'Undertaker ...
  9. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Possible Replacements for Kane in the Money in the Bank match

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am Ozfan. I hope you all are getting excited for Money in the Bank. I am sure you guys have heard about Kane being pulled out of the WWE Title Money in the Bank Ladder match because of 'injuries' suffered at the hands of the Wyatt Family. There have been talks and question as to who will be a possible replacement for the Big Red Monster/Machine. I am hear to share ...
  10. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Top 10 Favourite Tag Teams

Hey everyone. Welcome to Double O! I am back with another opinion of mine. I will be sharing with you my Top 10 Favourite Tag Teams. This topic was requested. And just a reminder that I am currently taking requests off anyone who has a topic they would like me to talk about. But please, WWE, WCW, TNA or NXT only! I hope you all enjoy.

[B]#10 - Paul London and Brian Kendrick[/B]
    Tags: tag teams
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.